14

What a happy day for Jimin, he class got cancelled today so he spend most of his time lazying around most of the time in his bedroom. Once the clock finally passed twelve in the afternoon, the omega can be found stepping out of his shower while wiping his damp hair.

He was sitting on his study table to do his skincare before someone knocked on the door making him frowned in pure curiosity. "Jimin, it's me!" Taehyung's voice can be heard from outside while knocking a few more times.

Jimin finally exhaled in relief. He didn't remember Taehyung telling him that he will be back this early but he just shrugged it off. "The door wasn't locked!"

With that, Taehyung popped his head into the bedroom as he immediately found Jimin on his study table. He approached the other omega in hesitation yet Jimin can tell something is off about his best friend.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked curiously.

Taehyung then took a deep breath. "Jimin." He trailed as if trying to make a proper sentence to tell the council president. "Uh, I got a call from Yoongi just now." He finally spoke after a while making Jimin giggled.

"So he wanted to take you out? Sure, go on." Jimin shooed his best friend away and continue doing skincare.

"Jimin, that's not it." Taehyung shook his head making the other omega turned to look at him again.

"It's— uh, Jungkook got admitted to hospital."

The atmosphere in the room suddenly fall silent. It's oddly quiet to the point that they can hear the sound of the air conditioner. There was nothing escaped from Jimin's mouth just like what he assume and both of them kept on holding the eye contact. "Jimin—" "Taehyung—"

Both of them called each other in unison as they stopped. However, Taehyung noticed the way Jimin's eyes were already glistening with tears. They only took a second to flow down his face fast, down to his chin.

That's how both of them can be found rushing to the Seoul hospital in instant. Taehyung immediately caught a glimpse on Yoongi standing behind the door where he informed Jungkook was being treated.

"Yoongi hyung." Taehyung called.

The alpha turned his attention to look at the newly arrived Kim Taehyung. "You guys are quick."

Jimin felt his breath is heavy, his chest kept on rising and falling as the deep breath cannot comfort his crazy heart beating in his rib cage. Everyone could tell just by looking at Jimin's facial expression, the omega is totally worried sick about the sudden news about Jungkook.

"He's inside, you may check on him." Yoongi mentioned to the door that he just exited a moment ago.

The shorter omega looked at him unsure, he looked over Yoongi and Taehyung back and forth as both of them just encouraged him to go inside. Jimin got no idea why but it feels so wrong, especially when both of them were in complicated relationship. The poor omega felt so ashamed remembering that he used to push Jungkook away and now he's the one that longing the alpha by his side.

"Yoongi, I said go—"

The voice stopped once he realised the actual person who just stepped inside the ward in hesitation. They immediately locked eyes and this had caused Jimin to feel something beyond nervous, the tip of his fingers turned cold without his permission as he chewed his bottom lip, the only thing that the omega managed to do to reduce the overwhelming nervous in his chest.

"What happened?" Jimin asked softly, eyes stinging with unshed tears. His eyes travelled to the bandage that was being wrapped around Jungkook's left shoulder down to his naked chest. "Accident." The only word that escaped from the other male before Jimin lowered his head once his tears threatened to slip from the corner of his eyes.

There is no sound can be heard in the ward. Jimin then approached the bed despite of the loud heartbeat in his chest as if threatened the omega that it'll escape anytime sooner. A pair of sharp eyes following each of his movements until the council president stood right next to the hospital with cold hands holding over the bed rail.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook finally asked to break the icy tension between them.

"To see you." Jimin mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"Is that really bad? How long will you stay here? Are you okay with m-me being here? Should I leave now?" The omega added a ton of questions to Jungkook who was laying on the bed without a shirt on.

Obviously the hint of worried laced in his tone but Jungkook remained his face blank while looking at the omega. Jimin clutched his fists, not knowing why would he felt so nervous when he is around Jungkook.

Spontaneously the alpha took Jimin's hand and put it on his cheek, kissing the palm while maintaining the eye contact. The poor council president felt his breath hitched in his throat at the sudden action as his eyes grew two times bigger than their actual sizes.

"You can stay."

Jimin avarted his gaze away to hide his blush. He got no idea why would his heart beat like crazy the moment Jungkook decided to touch his hand.

Something like this has never happened before.

"Talk to me." Jungkook murmured against his hand.

"What should I say?" Jimin's voice sounded wavy due to the overwhelming nervous in his chest making the omega facepalmed himself in embarrassment.

"I don't know." The other male simply shrugged.

None of them ever spoke afterwards, more preferred to stay in the silent mode and being next to each other. Jimin found himself looking at the alpha with fondness in his eyes, slowly picking up his other hand to pat Jungkook's head as the alpha enjoying him caressing his face.

"It has been a while since I last heard about you."
He complained with a pout slightly forming on his face.

"I'm all ears to listen to your well being you know?"