Chapter 16: God Mode

You, Rapi, Anis, and Neon were now inside the Power Station, you and the girls started walking through the corridors of the facility while trying to remain undetected, the girls got there guns held in there hands as they all keep there guard up in case somethings unexpected would happen, moments later as you and the girls travers through the corridors of the Power Station, all of you saw what looks like a group of Raptures moving about around different types of machinery.

Y/N: Well, there's your Raptures...now what?

Anis: What are they doing? Are they...operating those human machineries?

Rapi: It looks like it, we've never seen Raptures work on human machinery before...Shifty, are you receiving this?

Shifty: Yes, visual confirmation is received...your investigation is complete, you can return to the Ark now.

Neon: Really? That's it?

Rapi: Well, our adjective were to investigate the Power Station here and we have, all we have to do is return to the Ark and report what we saw here...

Y/N: Jeez, all that headache just to get here to simply investigate...I was almost expecting something to-

*PEW*

Y/N: !!

Then before you could finish your sentence, a fast moving electro magnetic beam was suddenly sent flying towards Rapi as the beam shot through her neck, making her head fly up in the air, time seemingly slows down as the group of Raptures that is operating the machinery in the Power Station started moving towards you and the girls, Rapi's head then suddenly landed onto your hands, catching it; you saw Rapi's lifeless eye pupils as gaze into them, you stood there with a shock expression on your face while you hold Rapi's head in your hands.

Y/N: ....

Anis: Rapi!!

Neon: Anis, the Raptures are heading this way!

Anis: Shifty! Rapi is gone we an exit now!!

Shifty: All exit routes are blocked off by Raptures! I can't find a clear path- wha?! Anis! Neon! I'm detecting a Tyrant Class Rapture from underneath the Power Station!

Anis: What?!

Then all of a sudden, you and the girls were blown outside of the Power Station as all of you were now outside of the building, multiple Raptures from all over surrounded you and the girls, then a giant mechanical size looking worm appeared in front of you and the girls, it towered over the other ruined buildings as it look down towards you and the girls.

Shifty: Confirm visual of the Tyrant Class Rapture, its a Grave Digger! Anis! Neon! Commander! Do you read?!

You heard Shifty through the communications, you lay on the ground flat as both of your ears were ringing, you turn your head towards Anis and Neon as you saw both them laying on the ground completely knocked out, you then saw multiple groups of Raptures approaching you and the girls, you then saw Rapi's head laying right next to you, her lifeless eye pupils staring at you, the Tyrant Class Rapture Grave Digger then gave out a roar as it was ready to shoot it weapons at you.