Chapter 30: Onto the Slaughter

You walked out of the elevator as you approached Chatterbox who is laying on the floor still badly injured from you, all six of the girls then turn there attention towards Chatterbox, the Rapture that alerted the Ark, Rapi, Anis, and Neon then quickly rushed towards you, both Anis and Neon suddenly gave you a tight hug as both of them had a worried expression on there face, you quickly hugged both of them back as you gave out a soft smile, feeling there warmth made you relaxed a bit.

Y/N: Good to see you girls two...

Anis: Thank God your okay!

Neon: Master!

Both Anis and Neon continues to give you a tight hug, Rapi then walked up to you as she gave out a soft smile, you smile back as she then joined in the hug with Anis and Neon, now all three of them were hugging you as the three girls were both relieved that your back with them and that nothing happened yo you...I mean, come on; your Overpowered for crying out loud.

Rapi: I'm glad you're okay Commander...

Y/N: Sorry to make you girls worry...

Eunhwa: Um Excuse me...

Rapi, Anis, and Neon then separated from you as they all step back a bit away, both Anis and Neon now giving out an embarrassing expression on there faces while averting there gazes away, Rapi on the other hand has returned to her stoic expression to try and keep things professional, you and the girls then turn to see the other three unknown female individuals that caught your attention.

Eunhwa: Mind explaining what the hell is going on here?! Why is there a Rapture here?!

Y/N: Umm well...its complicated...

Eunhwa: Complicated? Really? Then perhaps you like to talk with the Higher Ups as to why you brought a Rapture here in the Ark then?

Y/N: uhh....

You couldn't find a way to explain the situation as Eunhwa was questioning you with a threatening voice, you then remember that Syuen told you to keep this mission a secret from the Central Government, you then sigh as you were starting to get a headache.

Y/N thoughts: Crap, I forgot that little bitch told me this was supposed to be a secret mission...

Emma: S-Sorry about her, she can get a bit...Hostile but she means no harm, but we do need to know as to you why you brought a Rapture here in the Ark though...

One of the girls said as she was beside Eunhwa, you turn to her as the first think that caught your eyes was how massive her two breasts were, now you can't tell if Anis's breasts are bigger or Emma's.