awaken part 2

She jumps on Goliath back as they take off in the wind to the enemy camp as the gargoyles eyes shine white with rage as Sher glow midnight purple.

Soon they make it to the enemies camping landing on the ground attack an enemy they seen. Midnight is surrended which worried the boy Tom as he gets his mother to see what he sees before they gasp at what happened next.

Power of dark and light started to surround her in a cyclone as angry and pain build up which makes the mind pick up before she lets out a loud shattering scream as a wave of magical powers shoots out causing the enemy to fly back from the force as the gargoyles that weren't destroyed rush over to her when she callapsed onto the ground panting.

Soon mangus comes out of a cave angry as he holds his spell book"fools and wench she'd still be alive if now if you hadn't come"making the gargoyles confused as midnight is worried that something happened to her older sister."they would have ransomed us both but you have invaded their camp now"he says as he opened the book of spells flipping through pages as Huston and midnight step forward"what has happened to my big sister" "where's the princess" they both demanded of the warlock but thw next word he said broke midnights heart "dead" she stands there in disbelief with sadness even tho her and her sister hated each other they never would have wanted the other dead.

She was brought out of her thoughts as magic started swarming around her and her friends before she lets out a scream of pain she she was being turned to stone along with them the last thing she saw was Goliath and her sister coming out of the cave before everything went dark as she went into a deep sleep that would last for ages until the spell was broken that had been placed on all them.

Major time time jump into the future from that night.as the castle ruins are shown as moss and vines have grown over the walls of the ounce great castle.

Soon a man is shown standing in front of the castle ruins"at last, castle wyvern"he says as the gargoyles are shown in stone on each of their pedestals. before he is shown running into the castle ruins up the grand stairs to the battlement tower before he comes out at the very top were Goliath sleeps in deep slumber in stone.before he walks over tearing some of the vines that had grown around him showing goliaths and statue form in its Glory.

The man smirks"magnificent. Make the offer now Owen this instant"as he's personal assistant walks up behind him.

"May I say one last time Mr xanatose that the cost of this venture will be astronomical ... And there is something else you should see sir"Owen says to his boss as he is seen taking out a phone from inside of his coat.

"Start hiring crews I want to begin as soon as possible and what do you mean there's something else"xanatose says before looking confused on what els there could be.

"It may prove difficult to find the necessary manpower this Castle has a better reputation a local say is haunted. and there seems to be another statue but of a woman this time she looks just like the old portrait of the princess and her sister who lived in this Castle long ago. "Owen says as he pressed a few buttons on the cell phone in his hand before placing it against his ear.

"You know the answer to that Owen. Pay a men enough money and he'll walk barefoot into hell ...now let's go see this other statue.

Soon he is shown walking into a room belt for a warrior princess before his eyes lay on a life-like statue of the sister of the princess who used to rule his castle in the story it said that she was turned to stone as well as the gargoyles for siding with them by magus who is mad with grief thinking her sister had died cuz of them.

Soon many vehicles are seen with equipment as they begin to take Peace by peace of the castle battlement that the gargoyles in and the Young warrior princess reside in.