The thrill of the hunt part 1

It was another day at the castle as the sun was sitting as midnight was shown in a red tank with a black jeans jack with black ripped jeans with boots as her hair was in a loose braid as she looks out the window as the sun completely sits before she walks out her room to were her family was as she sees Liza with Owen.

"Hey guys"she greeted before cracking was heard as her family was waking up from there stone as they break off the stone with a stretch with yawns.

"If you'll excuse me"Owen says before leaving as the gargoyles hop off there resting places.

Midnight walks over to the others as Goliath talks to Liza "how was y'all's nap"she asked.

"The best sleep we ever had"Brooklyn says with a yawn before he joins Lexington and Broadway "were are y'all going now"midnight asked.

"To look around the city "he says before they glide off as she watches them go 'please be careful guys 'she says before walking away.

"What are you saying"she hears Goliath as she walks over.

"Hey what's going on"she asked.

"I was telling Goliath that is not safe for you guys here xantso will be out in 6 months you guys have to find a new place to sleep during the day a new home"Lisa says.

"You mean abandoned our home"midnight says with a glare.

"No! This is our home "Goliath says.

Liza shakes her head "sorry guys but it's not xanatos bought it lock,stock and gargoyle do y'all understand what I am saying every minute y'all stay here y'all are in danger"she says.

"You worry to much elisa xanatos was defeated we are safe here" Goliath says as he and midnight walk away.

A TV was shown as Hudson turns it on sitting in a red chair as he sighs with a smile"ahh this world is full of marvels eh boy"he asked Bronx who grunts as he was patted on the head.

Soon a show called  the pack plays on TV as a woman in red amor with black pants and boots with red long hair as she had a blue fox symbol tattooed on the left side of her face as she wore gold shield shoulder armor as a muscular man with grey hair in a low ponytail wearing a a large gold fox symbol shield armor on his chest with white fur on his shoulders and red band wrist armor with grey pants and gold boots as they were shown running down a green tunnel before the channel was changed as they were shown jumping over spikes that jet out the walls as they continue forward as Hudson gets annoyed as he continues to change the channel but still shows the same show.

As a trap door opens before the women and men jump over it as the women front flips landing on her feet as they continue to run forward as the others soon return.

Lexington smiles seeing his show on"hey!it's the pack!"he says before they all sit around Hudson watching the show as a ninja runs forward with a katana as a man wearing a blue top showing his killer chest with gold shield claws on his hands with black pants with weapons strapped to his leg with boots as he had brown styled hair with brown fur around his shoulders as he breaks the katana with his claws before shouldering him hard as the channel was being changed repeatedly as the man was shown fighting along with a woman with brown hair as she laughs like a hyena as she wore a yellow top with spotted fur with black pants and boots with gold claw hand shields as well as they were shown fighting against the enemy as Hudson continues clicking on the remote.

"Somethings wrong it's all on the channels again"he says dropping the remote.

"I thought you liked this show Hudson "Broadway asked.

"Aye I do but not every night "Hudson says as the show continues as another man was shown in different armor with a mohawk as he stops a saw from cutting him as it explodes.

"See the pack in person tonight at Madison square garden"an announcer says as the whole pack was shown as the posed.

Midnight walks in seeing them watching the show again fox, wolf,dingo, hyena and jackal your favorite heros in rare public appearance at Madison square garden"I see y'all are watching the pack show again"she says walking over.

"Wow these guys are great, they're warriors just like us "Lexington says as he smiles at the TV.

Els where in New York City as studio building was shown as the top of the building said 'the pack media studio's as sets and everything from the pack show was in the building as the pack was shown working out.

Wolf was working with the weights as he lifts a set up and down "this is getting old"he says as they were all working out.

"Quit complaining as she kicks a sand bag grunting before turning to face them "we never had it this good"fox say as wolf continues weight lifting.

As hyena charges forward as she was practicing her swipe as she cut a black cut out shaped like a human as she slashes it in half as jackal does the same with his. 

As dingi practice with a boa as he twirls it above him before throwing it at stuffed puppet as it wraps around as he pulls it to the ground while Fox was practicing her kicks and punches when a ninja drops behind her making her turn around as she holds up her fist as the person stands up taking there mask off with a smile he was a fellow actor as she waves at him"later Harvey work on those backflips near me"she calls out to him as he leaves nodding his head.

Wolf sets the weights down as he gets up with a sigh walking over to the shelves filled with different weights by fox"when we took this job we were promised fame money and action I'm not complaining about the first two but I could use some more of the third"wolf says picking up a weight as dingo walks over.

"Sounds like the wolfman is getting bored"jackal says with a smirk as his sister hyena laughs"maybe a new haircut would help"she says with a smirk holding up her claws.

"I don't need any suggestions from you two clowns"wolf says.

Dingo walks over "yeah wolfs right Fox this is a cushy gig but we're all getting soft flappy as I am now I probably wouldn't last a week in a Central American war"he says putting his blaster back in his holster hitting his chest.

"Birds gotta fly fish gotta swim wolfs gotta hunt"wolf says as he lifts the weights in his hands up and down before throwing them forward as dingo and hyena move out the way as the weights crash through the wall as fox turns walking away"well since you're all itching for action let me show you what came in today's mail"she says sitting on a bench picking up a vanilla envelope "with no return address and no explanation"she says as she takes out pictures of the gargoyles and midnight useing her powers as the others walk over as they were shocked by the pictures.

"Stone me!"dingo says.

"Interesting"jackal says as they all share smirks this was gonna be fun.

"You know I remember reading something in the daily tattler"hyena says picking up a photo of a gargoyle and midnight with a smirk "people saying they've seen gargoyles coming to life and a woman with unbelievable powers that has lived since the Middle ages back in the Viking era"she says.

"Right an alligators live in the sewers"jackal says sarcastically making her glare.

Wolf turns to fox who had her arms crossed"what's the point of it"he asked her.

"Hey! You said you were looking for action "hyena says with a laugh crossing her arms.

Fox holds up a picture of Goliath and midnight "imagine hunting something like this we'll figure it out all later right now we have a personal appearance to me"she says with a smirk as they all share smirks.