awakening part 3

After what happened last night detective Lisa decided to investigate further as she is shown walking with Owen Mr xanatose's assistant "a most unfortunate accident, one of the newly installed generators in the castle exploded. Mr xanatos is quite willing to pay for any damages that might have...."Owen explains but is cut of by detective Lisa.

She stands there with her hand in her red leather jacket "Mr. Burnett I heard automatic weapons firing up there."she says jerking out her thumb for emphasis"no you can let me look the place over or I can come back with a warrant and a lot more cops it's your call"she said giving him an ultimatum with a farm look as she crossed her arms.

Soon a elevators heard dinging as it stops on the floor it needs to as the doors open shown owen and detective Lisa. Before Lisa leads the way as they exit out of the elevator as her shoes click against the floor as she looks around. Soon they enter a grand room of the castle that was built on top of the building as she looks around the spacious place"must have a heck of a heating bill"she comments.

Mr xanatos then enters the room "detective Mazda I've just called the mayor to offer my profound apologies for what happened."he says with a polite smiles but Liza was still suspicious.

"What exactly did happen here mr xanatos and please come and don't try to tell me it was an exploding generator"she asked while remember the claw marks she saw on one of these stone debreeze that fell from the clouds. Before she follows Mr xanatos as they walk.

"Owen was a little confused that's for the press. The truth? My men repelled an invasion by a rival corporation trying to steal our new technology."he explains while Lisa fakes a gasp"repealed an invasion? You're a private citizen xanatos,not a country."she retorted while placing her hands on her waist.

Xanatos presses a button before it slides open"detective I am the owner of a multi-national corporation, which is bigger than many countries you could name."he says before walking through the door with Liza following.

Soon they reach were the fight took place as smoke is shown coming off different areas of crumbled walls as they walk out into the open"I assume you have permits for the weapons I heard being fired up here?"she asked while the two talked they didn't notice two shadows watching them from up on the tower midnight stood by Goliath as she wears her black cloaks narrowing her eyes on the two humans she didn't trust xanatos completely she couldn't trust any human at all after what happened the last time.

Elsewhere the three other gargoyles where shown in a elevator as the door opens to the kitchen before they exist the elevator looking around the place in awe.

"Wow! Look at all the stuff it's fantastic"Lexington says with a bright smile.

Brooklyn walks over to the stove"what do you supposed this does?"before useing his claws to try a turn what looked like a nob as he turns it before jumping back in shock"whoa!"as fires burst from the panel on the stove as he stumbled back into Lexington"hey!"he yelps falling into some pots and pans with a crash as the shelf wobbles as a pot fall on his head as the res clatter to the ground.

Lexington pulls it off his head as he glares at Brooklyn while Broadway opens a cooler with raw meat hanging from the hooks.he looks around with awe as he walks in before grabbing a bunch of food not seeing the door closed by Lexington is he and Brooklyn walked past the door.

Broadway turns around with a gasp "hey let me out! It's cold in here"he shouts through the door as he bangs on it gaining Brooklyn's and Lexington's attention as they turn and face the door.

"We'll save you !"Lexington yells while he and Brooklyn run to the door"you push and we'll pull"Brooklyn tells him through the door as both grunt trying to get the door to move as Broadway backs up before running forward as they finally get the door open as they all yell as they fall to the floor with food scattered around them with a crash.