ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss

´´ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ

´´ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ. ´´ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ, ʜᴜsᴋʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴇᴀʀs, ᴀs ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇ ᴏʀʙs ʀᴇᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪs sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇs. It seemed as if nothing had changed. As if she'd never left him. As their eyes drowned in the others'. Like a thirsty man finally getting his hands on a cup of water. Morpheus took a cautious step forward, his gaze never straying from the vampress. Elizabeth observed him through hooded eyes, willing herself not to step away as he neared her.

She knew how unforgiving he was. And she'd called upon him anyway. The man - endless who hated her as much as the Salvatore brothers hated Katherine, hell perhaps even more. He halted in his movement, seeming to have sensed her weariness. He tore his gaze away from her, glancing around the stone tomb. He could feel the spell around them. He frowned, turning his gaze to hers "You're trapped in here. Is this why you called upon me?"

Elizabeth closed her eyes, flinching at his bitter tone. She pushed the emotion away, opening her eyes, a expressionless but stern look rested on her face "Forgive me, lord Morpheus. I should-"

"You misunderstand me," his face and tone softened, she was afarid he could see that "I thought after everything that happened, - after everything you said."

"After everything you said." Elizabeth fired back, doe orbs blazing. She inhaled tempestuously, squeezing her eyes shut, calming herself. Her eyelids lifted "I let my anger get the best of me, we both did." Morpheus took a long look, remaining silent, he knew she was right "The fates - the maiden impiled that you had been inprisoned."

"Like you." He uttered, teary eyes saddened.

Her gaze altered, shock and outrage revealed themselves on her face. Eyes wide, mouth gaping, she stared at him as if he were mad "Not like you!" She cried "My inprisonment is nothing compared to yours, Morpheus." Formality slipping, she cursed herself, sighing "I saw the cases of insomnia and hypersomnia, a hundred years, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes." He sighed, he knew the thoughts runing through her mind before she did "I've already punished those responsible."

She gaped at him, rage burning in her veins. Her arms fell to her sides, feet moving - marching up to him "Let me kill them, then. I'll show them things worse than death." He stared down into those venagefull orbs, his heart swelled ; she still cared.

He closed the space between them, but kept a few inches away - not to scare her "It is done now, you don't have to that." He stared as her expression loosened, keeping his gaze with hers ''Who trapped you here?"

"Stefan Salvatore." She growled, before sighing, blinking as she glanced at the ground. Before focusing her gaze back on to his "I've tried getting myself out. I compelled his brother, to carry out a scheme I came up with. The outcome was not as I hoped. Being alone was fine, being confined with Stefan and mama-" she spat 'mama' "-is more than I can cope with."