ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴄᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ɢʀᴀɴᴅsᴏɴ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴠᴇ ''Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɢʀᴀɴᴅsᴏɴ

ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴄᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ɢʀᴀɴᴅsᴏɴ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴠᴇ ''Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɢʀᴀɴᴅsᴏɴ.'' He acknowledged, he had had observed quite surprised how at ease the ravenette was in the face of violence and death. How stoic he was, when it was revealed that Stefan had been lying. "He's not with us, granddad." He'd stated to the hybrid, with his cold, motionless orbs fixed on the nervous Salvatore vampire.

Orpheus raised an eyebrow, looking to Klaus blankly. Not seeing what the big deal was "I've watched over my parents ever since my death. Mum and dad will be surprised how much they've changed without the other."

Klaus' face loosened, eyes and lips broadening - the hybrid had been tempted to assume his daughter's husband was long since dead, however the memory of a certain giantic cat made him think otherwise. He glanced at his raven haired grandson "And your father, what's he like?" The curious hybrid quried.

"Dad is...very accustomed to being on his own, now. He's fragile, and is a real dream. However, he can be quite...the nightmare too. Dad is vengeful - very vengeful, prideful." Orpheus informed, vaguely. A far away glint in his eye. Klaus' brows furrowed, in a puzzeled frown ; who was his daughter's mysterious husband? Orpheus smirked to himself slyly, eyes shining cheekily "I seriously reckon, that he'd be very starstruck at mum now, even more so than he has ever been."

Klaus raised his brows, taking a look at his pale relative "How so?"

"I don't know." Orpheus shrugged "Mum's ruthless, creul and short-tempered - like you, - and those are only the 'bad' parts." Klaus listened intently "In the reality, their both misunderstood. Ill-tempered, yet willing to admit and overcome their wrongs, to improve themselves. Their fighters," he met his grandfather's gaze "warriors. However, one could argue I'm biast because I am their son."

"You'll find, Orpheus, in this family," Klaus prewarned lightly "we're all fractured, and broken as they come." The ravenatte turned his head, dark chocolate orbs locked on to his grandfather "We're not the greatest, happy-go-lucky family out there. However, when we're backed into a corner by another man's hand, we will stop at nothing to defend ourselves." Green-blue orbs met dark brown, a knowing look lurking in the hybrid's orbs "Exactly like your mother and father, from the sounds of it."

Orpheus smiled, watching his grandfather shift his eyes back on to the road. He was certain of one thing ; he wondered what would happen when his grandfather and father meet?

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

"You two grab the doppelganger, and bring her to me. I'll make sure we won't be disturbed." Klaus instructed, sending a short - but long - look towards Elizabeth and Orpheus. As he  hopped off the back off the truck, after snapping Stefan's neck - for the twenty-sixth time "And you grab the werewolf, sister." The four parted ways, - Rebekah lurked behind with the intentions to taunt her former lover, upon his return to the waking world.