ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ғᴜʀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs' ᴡɪғᴇ

''ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴ

''ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴ.''Morpheus declared to the demon guarding the gate, the tribrid on his right narrowed her eyes. Watching closely. She dipped her head slightly, eyes shifting between the demon and endless.

"And who might you be?" The demon chuckled amused, staring down at the duo with a cruel grin.

"I am the King of Dreams. Ruler of the Nightmare realms." Morpheus smirked.

"Mm. Yes, my clown. So, where's your crown?"

"Guard your tongue, demon." Elizabeth growled wolfishly, glaring darkly as her husband gazed at her, curious. She arched her head with grace and authority "The ruler of Hell will not be kind to the one who insults an honoured guest. And Lord Morpheus is a guest in this realm as he is monarch of his own."

Morpheus gazed at her, unblinking. She was as fierce and confident as he remember, but there was something different - in her eyes and stance, he couldn't place his finger on it. The demon tilted his head "And who are you?"

The cosmic being's lips parted, eyes glazing over as he observed his wife - who smirked, eyes darkening. She stepped forward, arching her head "I am Elizabeth, Elizabeth Petrova - no." She shook her head, narrowing her eyes, declaring "I am Elizabeth Mikaelson, I'm the original tribrid, first of my kind." She shifted her weight, as Morpheus' felt pride swell in his chest, pride for her "I'm Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and like my father, I have quite the temper and fury," her smirk dropped, a dark expression flashing across her face, veins sprawled over cheeks and the whites of her eyes went black, her irises turned a golden amber. Morpheus' jaw dropped. He withheld a groan, she was ravishing. "Do you really want to tempt them?" The demon growled, cowering slightly, making her smirk, her tribrid face shifting away "Then open the gates, and let us through."

The demon compiled, and began to lead them to the castle. Elizabeth smirked, wondering if her father would have been proud of her, she glanced at her husband - who seemed a little dazed, staring at her - before stepping forward. Morpheus followed, gaze never leaving his wife, a sense of pride and love swirling in his being. Her actions were new to him, and they excited him. He smirked to himself, however he was disappointed that she hadn't called herself queen of the Dreaming, afterall she always had been.

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

Katherine's body trembled with fear, she stared wide eyed at her grandson who stood before alive and smirking evily - like his mother, like his grandfather, - she sucked in a breath. Orpheus tilted his head, a taunting glint in his dark chocolate orbs "Didn't you miss me, grandmother." he spat the last word as if it was poison, he arched his head, shifting his weight. His body taking a stance similar to a king's - like Elizabeth often did - he looked like his mother "Mama told granddad what you did." he smirked wickedly "To her and me. How you made her life a living hell; killing her child, coming in between her and my dad. It'll be fun to see what punishment he comes up with for you."