ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

´´ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴜsʏ

´´ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴜsʏ. ´´ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ, ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ᴀᴛ ʜɪs ʙᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. He wasn't totally complaining, Klaus had found his daughter - and that mysterious cat - a lot more intriguing tham simply killing campers and hikers in the woods.

"That was amazing." Klaus breathed, slowly getting to his knees, still star-struck about his time as a wolf, grabbing his trousers "How long as it been?"

"Almost two days. The full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah informed as Klaus zipped and buttoned up his trousers "As for your daughter, she remains a wolf."

The new hybrid smirked proudly "We can change at will then. Good to know." He strapped his belt around his waist "I remember every kill. And my daughter..." his eyes darkened "and that...cat or whatever it was."

Elijah tilted his head, eyes shining with slight hope. Maybe his niece would bring the best out of his brother. Perhaps, he'd let his daughter into his heart "Elizabeth." Klaus' head snapped around "Her name's Elizabeth."

His eyes clouded over slightly, drifting to the floor, he smirked at his brother "Elizabeth. I like it. A name fit for a queen."

"Hm, I've been cleaning up your mess up behind you."

"Hmm," he chortled "just like old times, brother."

"Well, you've had your fun." Elijah pushed himself off the tree he was leaning on, walking around his brother "I believe we have a bargain."

"That's right." Klaus purred, slipping on his socks and boots as Elijah turned, picking up a shirt and jacket "Now what was it again. Oh, yeah, wait I remember. That's it, you want to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah said, handing his brother a shirt.

"What kind of brother, breaks his bond." He threw on his shirt "Even if you did try to kill me."

Elijah flipped out a jacket, holding it up for his brother to slip into. He gave him a cautious look, before slipping his arms into the sleeves "I could have. But I didn't."

Klaus straightened his jacket, glancing at his brother over his shoulder "Now no-one can. I take it, my daughter, is also unkillable?"

Elijah nodded "You'd been surpries at how alike you two are." Klaus simply stared at his brother, Katherine had mentioned the same thing.

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

The sun shone down on to a body laid amungst the grass. Elizabeth's eyelids fluttered. She blinked, eyes adjusting to the sunlight. She sighed sleepily, slowing rising to a siting position, her attention drifted to her naked body. A black robe. She took it in her hands, unaffected by the fact her chest was exposed - she slept nude anyway, she was totally confident in herself. A smile took her lips. Eyes shining.