♡Night out♡

hi bitches <3

hi bitches <3

Megan_Idek ,thank you for your wonderful suggestion!

(Also fair, warning. This chapter is shit but the next one is already coming better so sorry 😭)

●•° The next day °•●

My eyes gently fluttered open to see the ceiling above me. It took me a second to remember where I was, Ebenezer's room.

Quickly peering around to spot him, I couldn't. He must have woken up before me.

"Mmm.." I sighed as I sat up and stretched. The blanket sild off of me, exposing my bare top to the cold air of the room. "Whoo!" I shivered and sucked in a gasp.

I needed to get dressed. Getting up, I stole the blanket from off the bed and wrapped it around me to fight off the cold air.

I slowly stepped out of the room and slinked along the hallway until I finally made it to my room.

"Perfect." I shut the door and tossed the blanket onto the bed, only to realize the clothes from last night were nicely folded and in a pile on the bed. I walked over to them only to see a little bundle of mistletoe topping the pile.

"Hm" I hummed out with a smile. Finally turnings away to go to the box. Digging into it, I found a darling pink dress with white lace embellishing it. It was nowhere as fancy as the green one, More so made for warmth I assume. It had fitted long sleeves and a poofy thick skirt. I knew this was the one I wanted.

I threw on an undershirt then quickly slipped the dress over my shoulders and fitted it around my body. The inside was soft and warm, I loved it.

Looking back into the box, I couldn't help but pluck out a jewelry set-- pearl earrings and necklace. They went just splendidly with the dress. Finishing off the look with some pearl hair pins and light makeup, I was ready.

I creep down the stairs and try to fine Ebenezer. I listen around until I heard faint sounds of life from behind me. I followed the sound, soon realizing it was the sound of his voice singing.

I peek around a corner into the kitchen where he stood. In front of the stove, He was wearing a white button up shirt and normal pants with suspenders. Not something I thought I'd ever see him in.

His sleeves were rolled up and he seemed to be baking or cooking something. "When the soft snow is falling Each roof, becomes a dome,,," he murmured the lyrics of the song. "Mm, mhmm, And the meadows gleam neatly
As though brushed, by a comb~ And the night bird sings sweetly 'There's no place like home'-"