♡love letter♡ •13+•

Special thx to EmmettEggio_0 for the yummy suggestion <3

This won't be as intense as the last 13+ chapters but I hope you like it anyway

•(Few days after valentine pt.1)•

●•°♡°•●

Night has fallen once again. I've already said my goodnight to Ebenezer, now I'm just walking through the cold bitter air of this house to make it to my own room. It was strange, the way he was acting though.

Once I got in, I lit the candle on my bedside and could finally see.

I slipped into bed as quick as I could, but before fully relaxing myself I caught a glimpse of something laying on my pillow. I slowly picked the folded paper up and put it closer to the candle so it was more visible. It hat a sloppy little heart drawn on the front and it looked like it was folded in a rush.

"Oh, Ebenezer you charming fool, what is this?" I whispered to myself with a laugh, opening the note.

I flipped it, revealing it was a letter, or, more so a poem I should say.

My eyes skimmed over the words at first but then started to slow down, taking them in, getting caught on them.

The letter read,

Dear, my sweet beloved.

There is much we need to discuss yet, but much more you need to know.

Every day my love for you intensifies and my feelings grow.

There are more reasons for it than there are stars in the sky, so I'll give you only my very favorites.

The top would need to be your words, your intelligence, kindness. The inner you that can see the flowers blooming in people who's souls are only thought to be a cold Barren Land of Snow.

After would just need to be your deep sense of the world. How you can read it, understand it, know it.

And though I mention it last, Don't think it doesn't shine bright. Your body. I'm in love with it. Your thighs, your eyes, your lips, your legs, your roaming curvature. My dear, to simply put it you're one of the most extravagant tantalizing women I'm sure to ever walk this green earth.
But now I'm rambling. To finish this off,