Who do you belong to?

Summary:
Lady Lesso gets her revenge, as do you, at the cost of your free will.
.
.
.
.
.
Back so soon? You may be asking. Yes, yes I am, because I am a people, for the people.

Notes:
Lady Lesso finds you vexing, and you put up a good fight against her. . .just not good enough.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
You've stayed away from Lady Lesso for a week now. She thinks she can train you like a simple pet? Like an ever ? No. You are not so easily overcome. Using your magic, you've anticipated her every arrival, sensing her aura before she can round a corner and disappearing from her grasp.

It is a week after she tried to train you, that you wake up in a horrifically familiar room with a weight around your wrists you haven't known in. . . years.

"You thought you had bested me, didn't you?" Lady Lesso croons from the darkness. You stiffen at the sound of her voice, glaring stiff-backed into the shadows.

"For awhile, at least. What is it you want? Come to discipline me like the dog you think I am?" You snarl, already concocting a plan in your mind, tucking your soon to be glowing finger into your first.

"Perhaps," she muses, heels clicking on the stone. Lady Lesso is in her normal regalia, long coattails dragging behind her, pocket watch chain glinting in the faint light peaking through a window. Lifting her head, a devilish smirk adorns her lips, one hand tucked into her pocket. "Or perhaps I am simply here to ask you what you intended to achieve by avoiding me."

"Some distance, was that not clear?" You snarl, almost baring your teeth like an animal. "You've made a mockery of me, you think I will take that easily?"

"My dear, you've done that to yourself," Lady Lesso croons, standing before the stairs leading to the pedestal you're one. "But that's not what you really wanted, is it?" She cocks her head to side, watching you carefully.

"You don't know what I want," you insist harshly. Lady Lesso glances up and down your body slowly, and you can't help but preen slightly under her heady gaze.

"I think I know what you want quite intimately, Y/N," Lady Lesso counters you, and she turns her back to you to approach the weapons rack. "Will you be a villain tonight?" She plinks her fingernail against the back of a morningstar, watching it sway. "Or will you be my good girl?"

Lady Lesso turns to look back at you with a smile as a shiver crawls across your body like cockroaches. You narrow your eyes at her, and you don't bother to struggle against the chains even once, you know it's quite futile.

When you don't answer, she chuckles to herself and keeps walking the weapons rack slowly. With her back turned, you summon your magic and disappear into thin air, reallaring just behind her. You grab her and spun her around, pinning her to the table with your hips. Her eyes are wide with surprise, but her smile hints that she has anticipated this.

"Perhaps I should start asking you that," you wonder, watching the desire building in her eyes. Lady Lesso's smirk diminished slightly, and she raised her eyebrows. "How good can you be, I wonder?"

"Isn't that the age old question?" Lady Lesso purrs, and she raises a hand between the two of you to rest a knuckle under your chin and raise your head. "That's not an answer you'll be getting out of me."