the pressure is gettin worsa

Ring

Ring..Ring..Ring...
After three dials pops picks up immediately apologising for not picking up soon enough. His voice contained so much happiness, I could practically hear him smiling ear to ear. you wouldn't believe that he had forgotten about his dead wife and got remarried straight after. "yn! I'm so glad to hear from you, i haven't seen you in over a years time now!" His voice cracking a bit as he spoke; sounding like he had lost a precious gem. "I've been busy with school and stuff". " yn I know you're still not happy with the ways I handled your mother's death-"your ex-wife... wife" i interrupted him. " yeah.. my ex wife situation but I have good news for us!" his voice perks up a bit when he speaks on the good news.
"mey is pregnant, you're now an older sister"
i end the call.

couple hours later

" I just wanna rough neck nigga on the tongue Bitches wanna see me automatic wit' a drum Ask me if I'm finished, nah, bitch, I just begun,Nah, I ain't givin' out no nutty to no nigga just for fun, are you dumb? uh"liyah n Riot chant out the lyrics to don't play with it in the car. I was currently driving the 'G' to the address kai had sent me. Icl I was shitting myself. I still couldn't believe that I travelled from Home to ATL for a nigga; That's just beyond me. Wtf happened to DTN and CITY GIRLS 😐. "Why you so quiet ayuba?? Don't tell me your nervous" liyah drunkenly giggled as she slurred her words. riot nodded her head to liyah's dumbass statement then glanced outside the window taking in the view. Mind you it's only 3:45pm and liyah was half drunk. "It low-key reminds me of Miami"she mumbles under her stank ass breathe.
Liyah continued to sing her heart and soul out to the songs that played from my aux. "I'm not being quiet I'm focusing on the road hoe" i mugged her. Heavy side eye fr.

we slowly arrived into his neighbourhood and pulled up by the AMP gate. "Holy shit they rich rich" liyah mouth dropped looking at how big the house was. "I just can't believe kai pulled yn tbh" riot replied. I grill riot thru tha rear view. I'm here for fanum idc
The gate soon opened up to us and I drove up and parked by a sports car. I'm guessing it's agent's tbh

kind of shitty i suk @ writing but ygm it had to be done