who's in control?

VIOLENCE ( pls don't be hittin on yo partners)

Although, You had told kai not to pull up that didn't stop him.
Kai pulled up on some "baby I'm sorry"bs and you wasn't have nun of that. The more y'all argued and screamed at each other, the distance between you both grew. Especially with his dumb ass attempting to explain his dumb excuses.
The more fuel he added to your burning anger.

"Nigga gtfo I'm tired of doin this with you!" the bathroom door slammed shut as you locked yourself in. your eyes turned glossy as tears filled up your eyes. I cant keep doin this with this nigga, I ain't came out here to be humiliated and heartbroken tf.
"Yn open the tf up! Imma break down this door right now!!" Kai barked on the other side as he continuously kept pushin and kickin the door.

"leave me alone!! go to your lil girlfriend."

"yn stg when I open this door open, imma fuck you up."

"Bitch you already got me fucked up!" you choked out. omfg this nigga ain't shit. He like the ddg of twitch tf.

" listen, you could have gone jail and I don't wanna be tied to that typa shit. Plus I woulda looked like the bad guy if I didn't help her."

the door slowly opens up. There stands an angry yn with tears running down ha face.

"Whatcu jus say to me?" she smacks tf outta this nigga kai.

In disbelief, kai rubs his left cheek. One moment he's all shocked and the next he pins her onto the wall.

"Ion play that shit yn,

Since you wanna be in control n shits... imma show you how I look in control too."

2:37 am I got random sudden motivation 😅 I got exams soon soo imma be hella busy.
I dead can't write 4 shits💀💀💀
Short chap
Also dw imma show y'all da fight soon.