Chapter Guide

Chapter Guide:

1- Story Request Information

2- Chapter Guide

3- 1492- What if Elijah had been honest with Katherine in 1492? What if she knew more than she did in the show? Would she have run away? Would she have trusted him?

4- How Much I Care - In which Katherine finds out that when Elijah deserted her for his brother, he also got close with a certain pregnant werewolf in the name of protecting his unborn niece or nephew. She, of course, shares this with her blonde bestie Caroline who the baby daddy still has feelings for. The two take out their anger by breaking some things.

5- A Valentine's Break -Elena breaks up with Stefan on Valentines day to explore her feelings with Damon, and a certain blonde bestie helps Stefan through it. (Lexi and Stefan.)

6- Inside my Broken Mind - Idea: Alaric knew how to tell when the other Alaric created by Ester with help from the Gilbert ring would take over. He would be stuck in his own head for awhile, but not everything matched reality...

7-Meet Me at the Tomb - "What are you so afraid of?" - "You." -- This will be a different take on when Katherine and Elijah come face to face at the tomb.

8-To Have a Friend - Caroline takes care of her very human roommate Katherine since she's gotten sick for the first time in more than five-hundred years, and it leaves Katherine feeling... warm.

9- Passing the (UN)Welcome Sign - Caroline takes her now very human bff Katherine down to New Orleans, where the Mikaelsons are currently living.

10If I Die Before I Wake (1) - instead of sacrificing Jenna Klaus made Elena choose between Jenna and Damon. Elena chooses Damon. So he gets sacrificed and Jenna is still around as a vampire.

11- If I Die Before I Wake (2) - CONTINUATION of chapter 10- Jenna makes it back to the house.