Part 2: True Sight

~y/n pov~

I didn't understand what had happened, I woke up in Steve's arms. he had been crying. I don't know how long I was out. 

Steve: y/n: You have to tell me what happened...

y/n: I don't know, recently these nightmares have been so vivid and in my sleep. I haven't had one while I was awake in such a long time since we fought the Demogorgon. This time, it was worse. My head got an instant pain. I was in the dark void. I walked around for what felt like hours. until I was at the Byer's house. When I opened the door, I was in their bathroom. Will wouldn't get in the tub. Which I thought was odd, I felt the water. It felt warm just then I was pushed in. I started falling. Then I was in the Upside down. I was outside Castle Byers. when I went in there was a young Will. Crying, cold, and signing. When I went back outside I was in the White room with the rainbow. I saw this recurring man. But before I could see his face. I woke up. 

Steve: And you've had thse dreams before? 

Y/n: Yes they are always different. But exactly the same. Steve I don't know whats wrong with me! * i begin to cry as Steve pulls me close* 

Steve: i think you need to talk to Hopper mouse. * he rubs my back*  I think he can help

Y/n: do you know how Hopper is? He would say its nothing, push me to the side. 

Steve: I wish i could help more y/n...

Y/n: I know... 

Steve: Come on if it will make you feel better, we can go check on Will okay? 

Y/n: *you smile into his hug* okay

-Steve drops me off at the Byer's House. Hopper's car is out front. I knock on the door.--

Joyce: Y/n? What are you doing here/

Y/n: Is Will okay? *you push into the room* Will? is everything alright? 

Hopper: that's what were trying to figure out, he thinks there's something living inside him.

Y/n: Inside him? like a parasite?

Hopper: exactly, only we don't know what it is. tell us more kid okay? 

Will: Its really hard to explain... Its like old memories, in the back of my mind. Only they aren't my memories. 

y/n: Like they haven't happened but they give you a sense of Deja vu?

Will: Exactly like that! they're now-memories, happening all at once, now.

Y/n: Holy shit...

Joyce: Y/n: are you okay? 

Y/n: I.. I got to go Now. Will I'll be back i promise! Joyce Thank you sm!

-you leave, you make your way to the high school. You need to find Dustin you check the A.V Club. He isn't there. You go outside, Billy is leaning up against his car.

Billy: y/n listen i want to apologize for what i said, and hurting you. I feel horrible. I'm so sorry...

Y/n: Billy I really don't have time for this.. I'm trying to find Dustin! 

Billy: Y/n really, I need you to listen to me

-You suddenly realize he wont give up so, you do something you never thought tou would ever do. You grab Billy face and clash your lips against his. You melt into his body. you pull away- 

Y/n: Truly Billy you're forgiven, I need to find Dustin now, Goodbye!

-Billy is left standing in awe not sure what to do with what you just did. You leave to find Dustin. you see him Lucas and Max behind the school. 

Y/n: TRUE SIGHT!! Dustin its like true sight!

Dustin: What? 

Y/n: My dreams, Will's phases. its like True dight from D&D. *you take notice of Max's confusion* Does she know? Or is she totally confused

Dustin: Lucas told her *rolls his eyes*

Lucas: she's one of us she needed to know.

Y/n: whatever.. Anyway. i don't know exactly how it works but it took Will to describe it out loud, for me to put the pieces together. There is something inside him sending those visions! 

Dustin: Do you think there's something inside of you?

Y/n: i never spent a long time in the Upside down like he did, but i got the visions when Hopper went into save Will. When El killed the Demogorgon. there's got to be something happening to me. I just had the biggest episode ive had in a year!

Dustin: Holy shit this is all coming together, I wish we had EL to help us. 

Y/n: i know, but we have Will to help us. Where's Mike? 

Lucas: we don't really know, he hasn't been himself recently

Max: YOu guys know its because of me right?

Dustin: what? 

Max: he doenst like me hanging around you guys.

Y/n: the shits going to have to suck it up, we need to help save Will, and figure out what's causing this. 

Dustin: Okay! lets go

Max: What about Dart? 

y/n: What a Dart?

Lucas: Dustin's pet

Y/n: *you remember one of your visions* Oh shit..I don't think that's a normal animal...

Dustin: What do you mean

Y/n: i had a vision, Halloween night. You were feeding Dart. I kept trying to figure out hwo it connected together. I think Dart's from the Upside down. 

Dustin: THATS IMPOSSIBLE! THE PORTAL IS CLOSED! 

Y/n: I think its been opended again. Or there's a new one. Someone created the portal for a reason, that means they probably didn't want to closed. 

Dustin: Are you saying there's someone controlling all this?

Y/n: or something...

Dustin: We have to find dart, he could help!

Y/n: You guys keep looking for Dart, i'm going home to look into the more. I need to talk to Will some more.