Chapter ~3~

"Where is Heizou?"
Scaramouche whispered the question to himself, he woke up at 4am to his luck.
He went up to the basement's door and found the note his mother kept. 'That idiot' Scaramouche thought. He went up to the living room and saw the Auburn wasn't there. He was confused, did he wake up? He went and looked around the house for his friend. After a while of searching he didn't find him. He couldn't have left at this hour, could he?
He went outside to find his friend sitting at the porch. Deep in thought, it looked like he didn't hear the indigo approach him. He sat down beside the boy and called his name "Heizou?"

Heizou snapped out of his thoughts, He was thinking about his family for a very long while he didn't notice the boy had found him and sat down beside him.
"Yes? Why are you awake?" Heizou asked.
"I would ask you the same thing." The other replied boldly.
"I can't sleep, obviously. I came here for some fresh air, and I was driven into some random thoughts"
The other nodded, he understood the situation, not everyday you meet two boys and sleep at one's house in a day. Scaramouche was worried for the boys health but he didn't ask nor did he show he cared.
He noticed how stiff Heizou was, he didn't understand why was his guard up all the time. Not like Scaramouche's guard isn't up 24/7. But that's besides the point.
Scaramouche took a few breaths and looked at the boy, he never asked anyone this question besides Kazuha, and Xiao.
"Are you feeling alright?"
Heizou was surprised by the sudden question, was it obvious? He didn't know how to be close to someone nor actually get along with their family, some people would find Heizou someone weird and annoying, due to his 'intuition' and his love for talking. He didn't know why they were different. He moved schools because of his so called friends at the other year, they kept trying to pull pranks, but Heizou could always feel when something was wrong and who was doing it. He moved right after he knew who it was. He knew it would be a problem for his education.
"Yes I think so, why do you ask?"
He replied with a reassuring smile.
"You always seem so tense, and your guard is always up, it's obvious, Moron"
Heizou felt embarrassed he saw right through him, he didn't say anything and just looked at the ground in front of him and enjoyed the peaceful air around him. He wasn't uncomfortable with Scaramouche, but sometimes he could be scary.
The two boys enjoyed the comfortable air for some minutes, then Scaramouche noticed Heizou has slept on his shoulder. He didn't mind, yet he did. He wasn't sure how he felt about a boy he just met sleeping on his shoulder, but he didn't hate that boy, .. nor did he like him? He wasn't sure. He woke up Heizou who woke up like a tipsy person and guided him to the couch he was sleeping on, and let him rest. He put a blanket on both him and Kazuha and slept on the beanbag beside them, he had to admit, the bag was very comfortable.
The next morning, Kazuha woke up first, he was excited to boss his friends around for who knows how long, he took them to his house after they changed and eaten breakfast, after driving in Scaramouche's car, they started the topic about starting a band again. After a while they reached his home, Kazuha's parents weren't to be found, they were at their work. Kazuha went up to his room and told the two to wait down. Kazuha had this idea for ages, even dreamt about it (not true). He took a couple minutes until he got the outfits ready.
(So I have a reference photo of the outfit shape)