Chapter ~5~

"Guys!"
Heizou ran up to the two, who were walking side by side talking about their boyfriend.
.
.
.
.
"What do you think about this relationship.. All our parents agreed. Do you think this might work out?"
Kazuha asked, he was overthinking about the relationship, this was his first relationship, and he is dating two boys so it's quite normal.
"I'm sure this will work out just fine. And I'm glad it was you and Heizou" Scaramouche said.
"The day we met him." Kazuha said.
"You seemed very happy on the first day when he showed up."
Scaramouche mentioned, he remembered the look on Kazuha's face when he entered the room. He looked like all of those girls who wanted them. He didn't want to intrude on his love life so he didn't confess, it's still a shock to him he confessed.
"Are you.. perhaps jealous?" Kazuha looked at his best friend, with a smirk on his face. He liked teasing him, but he doesn't get teased often so it was a surprise his cheeks turned red.
"I was not-"
"Guys!"
.
.
.
"So, I thought about what we are going to wear, but while I was in the shops a couple of old classmates met me, they said they wanted to join when I explained to them why I was holding three different outfits" Heizou said excitedly "I told them I'll text them the answer once I agreed with you guys"
Scaramouche nodded as in 'okay' but Kazuha seemed surprised. "Did you seriously not give away the outfit we are wearing in that whole paragraph you just said?"

"I was practicing it on the way" Heizou said scratching his neck in embarrassment.
Kazuha laughed at his boyfriend while Scaramouche just smiled, he hid it quickly, he hated smiling.
"Oh and smiling fits you" Heizou said to Scaramouche before running off.

Heizou actually had other plans, he wanted to surprise his boyfriends with the best festival ever. He had everything planned from A to Z. He had backup plans for everything that might happen. He made sure nothing will ruin their night. Unless some meteorite come crashing down to kill them all, which he hoped that won't happen.

He went to the grocery store and bought tons of things, where did he have the money? No one knows.
After a few hours he noticed he didn't text his boyfriends, Also the fact that the festival is 4 hours away, he panicked and made the surprise he was awaiting to show his boyfriends. And ran to drop of the clothes he bought them. It was in Inazuma, a festival, for the Archons.

He texted Itto, Ayato, Ayaka, Yoimiya, and they said they will bring, Hu Tao, Xiangling, Xingqui, Chongyun, Xiao and of course Aether, who will get Venti along. It's like they'll have a whole party at the festival.

Which he didn't mind because he could take Kazuha and Scaramouche away from the group without being questioned.

He dropped of the clothes at his boyfriends house and went to meet them at the festival.
The festival started in 5 minutes and that's when he met up with his boyfriends first. They were all matching Kimonos, although he knew that the boys original kimono is very boring, so he bought girls kimonos, and it didn't matter because most boys at the festival do that.
(I'll give detailed kimonos for the three boys.)
Scaramouche:-

)Scaramouche:-