Chapter ~9~

Smut warning, since some of my readers, wanted it. (By the way, I know usually Scara (top) Heizou (top) Kazuha (Bottom) but that's for another time, Heizou is the bottom here <33)

After some modeling poses individually, the boys were tired as hell. Then they said that they will be modeling differently, while the others watched. Who's idea was this? 

Al Haitham's.

He knew they had something for each other, and he was able to pull a few strings to talk with Childe about the idea. Childe being himself, agreed immediately. 

Minutes and first was Kazuha. Both the boys were so nervous about seeing their boyfriend shirtless. Well, they have seen him a couple of times before but this time felt different. 

Kazuha came on set and he looked hot, very, hot. He looked like he was an angel that came onto them, Scaramouche was blushing red, he never felt this way. While Heizou didn't notice a thing and cheered him on. 

It was then Scara's turn, mind you, he's been turned on, but it wasn't as bad as any time, he was able to control himself, but Kazuha couldn't when he saw Scara. He was taken back by how hot his man was.. and by hot he means the air around was hot, he knew he couldn't handle it if this were to happen. Scaramouche has been showing off his faded abs, barely visible but that is what makes it hot. 

When it was Heizou's turn, he looked like an angel, an absolute angel. Everyone was mesmerized by the beauty spots under his eyes, and the way his body would compliment his face, He was stunning, and everyone kept staring, they couldn't stop, especially his boyfriends. When he'd look to steal a glance at them, he'd see them staring, which made him embarrassed. After the shots were done they were sent to their room. Heizou told them he'd go shower, the two were sitting down on the couch, and they didn't know what to do. Both of them were aroused. Sexually aroused.

"So.. Ahem" Scaramouche started

"Hm?" 

"Seems like you're quite turned on.." He looked at Kazuha with a slight smirk.

Kazuha blushed red in embarrassment he looked at his boyfriend with pleading eyes, He's been in pain ever since he looked at Scaramouche's body. Scaramouche seemed to get the hint, He held Kazuha's hand and kissed him passionately, they were kissing for a few seconds when Kazuha wrapped his hands around the boy's neck, and he looked at him with love before closing his eyes again. Scaramouche took Kazuha and lay him down slowly, Scaramouche got on top of Kazuha kissing him until they were out of breath. 

They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes with lust, they both needed more. "Do you want this?" Scaramouche asked. Kazuha thought for a second and then nodded his head. Scaramouche smiled softly before going down onto Kazuha's neck, The boy felt chills down his body when he felt Scaramouche's breath on his neck. He gasped before closing his mouth with his hand. Scaramouche has been leaving hickeys on the red-streaked boy under him. Surely they were scared something or anything might go wrong, but what was on their mind right now is for them to feel each other.