Chapter ~9.2~ (Final!)

"S-stop, slow!" Heizou was close because the person rubbing his member through the fabric was going too fast. "P-Please-" Heizou was overwhelmed.

Overwhelming pleasure washed over him.

"Shhh, Calm down, love." Kazuha cooed, his voice calming Heizou but making his guard go down, made the pleasure hit him harshly. "F-fuck! I'm about to- Mmh!~" Heizou released in his pants.

What just happened?

"Oh Hei~ If you want our touch so bad just say so." Scaramouche was making Heizou go crazy, It was killing him. He needed more. He wanted more.

"Please. More." Heizou said, turning around to face Kazuha, kissing him roughly.
"Ah Ah Ah, you did come already Hei." Heizou knew that, but he wanted more.

"But-" Suddenly they heard someone ring their place's door. "Don't worry Hei, we have days where I'll fuck your brains out." Scaramouche said, smirking at him.

Kazuha excused himself to the bathroom to shower before they opened the door.

"Hey! I heard some noises and I wanted to check if everything's alright?" Ayato, one of the models around here, knocked on THEIR DOOR?

"AYATO?"

"HEIZOU?"

"What are you doing here? Holy! It's nice to see you after that party man!" Ayato hugged Heizou as a greeting part. "Bro, I'm here as a job with my band rewind, didn't you hear I'm pretty famous now" Heizou joked around with Ayato. "Yea whatever- Is everything alright though I heard some noises-"

"Uh! Yea! Everything's fine!" Heizou's face suddenly turned scarlet. "Mhmm, alright bro, enjoy your stay!"

"Thanks!"

Heizou walked back to his boyfriend, Scaramouche who was sitting on the couch. "Who was it?"

"Ayato. He came to see-.. What was the noises about.."

"Ohh~" Scaramouche looked up at his boyfriend from his phone, noticing his face being red. He chucked slightly, and returned to what he was doing.

It was surprising how everyone got along, and how their lives changed after becoming together. They got a job, money, love, and friends.

And they lived a happy ever after<3

Or that's what they thought