Chapter ~7~

"MOVE YOUR ASSES"
Scaramouche was the one who is nervous the most, he was excited and scared, they were going to Mr.Zhongli, ZHONGLI.
"So we're models now?" Heizou said as he got in the car, followed by Kazuha. "If they accept us" they waved at Heizou's master, since they picked up Heizou just now, Kazuha went in to tell him, since they had one day to pack.

After some minutes in the car, trying not to be nervous, which didn't help because Scaramouche has been crying and making everyone nervous.
"STOP WHINING YOU BABY, WE WILL BE OKAY"  No one saw Heizou get mad, but they have seen him when he's nervous. Everyone stopped talking until Kazuha spoke up "We need a band name urgently"

They had totally forgot about that.
"Oh god we have forgotten"
"Okay since people call us the princes, that should be it" Heizou said.
"No."
"How about something that, fits with a thing that we all like" Kazuha requested.
"Each other?" Scaramouche said, both the boys looked at him worriedly, he said something stupid, which, really is concerning.

"Hmm.." Heizou started thinking intensely.
"Inazumans?"
"Sounds like someone making fun of our country" Scaramouche said. He didn't know what name they could pick or all can agree on.
"Fall boys?" Kazuha requested.
"Isn't that a video game?" Heizou said looking at Kazuha.
"Well I don't know, we have a few hours to think because Liyue is far away."
Heizou remembered something, he called someone.
"Hey Al-Haitham!"

"Hello, is there something you need?"

"Actually yes."

Kazuha looked at Heizou confused, while Scaramouche eyed him before looking back at the road.

"By any chance, do you see any similarities between, Me, Kazuha and Scaramouche"

"Huh? Well-"
Kazuha still was confused and so was Scaramouche, they didn't know what their boyfriend was planning.

"You all make the girls' eyes light up when you enter a room I suppose. All of you are kinda good-looking."

"Light-up you say?" Heizou started thinking, before something clicked in his mind.
"Alright thanks!"

"What?"
"See ya!"

Kazuha was about to ask before Heizou spoke quickly.
"Inazuma lights."
Kazuha was thinking about it, Scaramouche didn't say anything.
"It sounds like a normal band name, but it isn't really... attractive?"

"Maybe Sir Zhongli can help." Said Heizou, "Since none of us have any ideas"

Goodness, The place was huge when they arrived, they were greeted by maids and it was so fancy, it seemed like Liyue, does really care about money and fame.

But they also heard Zhongli is quite the spender, they've heard rumors that he doesn't look at the price when he buys, and some things in Liyue are very very expensive, it was hard for the couple to understand what they were hand signaling what to say when they were being taken away to interview.

They were taken one by one. Alone. Which is nerve racking for Heizou and Scaramouche. Although, Kazuha did seem to be calming down.

Firstly it was Heizou. Oh great, he was regretting his decision of agreeing already. He went into the interview with Zhongli and Childe.

"Welcome, Sir, Heizou. We've heard amazing things about you"
Heizou didn't know what to say. It seemed like he was interviewing for a job.

"Thank you, Mr.Zhongli, it's an honor to meet you in person."
Although he's nervous, he does have the manners.

"Alright, have you by any chance, you and your band, picked a name?"
Heizou didn't know whether his answer will ruin or make this interview right.
He didn't lie. He shouldn't.
It would be a problem if he did.

"No sir. We haven't, our first song was released two weeks ago, me and my- band mates. Didn't know that it might go viral, so my apologies."

"Oh no! Don't worry. It's a good thing, me and my assistant here, we're thinking of a couple names for your band. And we came up with a name that suits you."

"And that is? If you wouldn't mind me asking?"

"Rewind."
The name sound beautiful and pretty. It could even sound kind. Heizou liked it. He loved it actually. He agreed with the name. But he won't chose it if his band members aren't okay with it.

"Oh my, it's a really beautiful name, even for our band. I must say I agree, But I won't make a choice without everyone's agreement."

Childe was taken back by the boy's honesty and manners. He was able to keep a straight face. Although he didn't know if Zhongli noticed but Heizou has been fidgeting with his fingers throughout the interview.

"You really surprised me with your manners, I'm sure we won't regret our decision. You may leave."

Heizou got up and bowed then left. He was glad it went alright. When he came to his boyfriends they were eager to hear what happened.

"It went amazing!"
He said confidently. He was really hoping for them to be accepted.

"Sir Scaramouche?"
"Guess I'm next." Scaramouche got up. "Don't mess up. Keep your temper down." Kazuha reminded him. Heizou nodded at the side giving him a reassuring smile.

Scaramouche entered after the woman who was escorting him left. He was nervous.

"Hello. Sir Scaramouche, have a seat."
The indigo took a seat and bowed his head lightly greeting the sir in front of him.
Unlike Heizou, he didn't say a word of greetings. He thought he should have but he didn't know what to say.

"Sir Scaramouche-"
"Scaramouche is fine" The boy said. The formalities wasn't really his thing. "sir."

Zhongli was taken back by his straightforwardness, he asked the boy.
"How do you feel about this interview."

"Alright. It's pretty much fine, so far." He answered.
Zhongli haven't met someone who was as bold as this boy, some would lie about it saying it was great although it haven't started. Yet this boy added the 'so far' showing that he didn't know whether it would be good in the end or bad.

Would he mess up this interview?

Words:- 1006
Thank you for reading this chapter.