Chapter ~8~

"We only have one more question for you, Scaramouche."
Zhongli said, he's has asked him about 9 questions now.
He wanted to see if this boy can handle his temper. He didn't seem annoyed but he kept his manners and his temper.
"And what could that be?" He said, obviously giving a fake smile.
"What do you think about the name, Rewind." For the new band name.
"Rewind?" Scaramouche looked at him, he liked the name, he had to admit, but he needed to know his boyfriends answer first.
"What did Heizou say?"
"Notice that this question is for you, not Sir Heizou."

Scaramouche agreed that it was a nice name, but he wanted to know whether Heizou agreed or not, to know whether this name will be used or not.

"Don't worry about your friend's answer."
Scaramouche looked at Zhongli confused. 'Friend'?

"Me and my-" He stopped.

He knew if he said they were dating they might get hated on by their fans, he was going to say, but he knew Heizou wouldn't say the word friends, he said he'll use band mates. Which is a smart move. He told them. He was sure Zhongli thought they were just friends but he won't say anything, and anyway, he knows that Childe is probably Zhongli's future husband.
Zhongli looked at Scaramouche confused. He wanted to say something but he stopped.

"Me and my band mates are looking forward to be working with you."
Scaramouche got up and bowed, Zhongli slightly bowed as Childe escorted him outside.

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche, he knew something bothered him. "Friend?"
He looked at Heizou, Scaramouche looked furious. He wanted to know if he actually said Band mates or friend.
"I told him we are band mates, didn't even say the word friend."
Scaramouche calmed and Kazuha was called.

"Alright. Good luck"
"Thanks" Kazuha got up, he wasn't nervous, but he was a little. He shouldn't lie. He was quite nervous, but not to much.

"Sir Kazuha! Nice to meet you" Zhongli said.
"It's an honor to meet you too sir" He knows about Liyue's greetings, they don't bow, they shake hands, so when he got close to the older one, he took his hand out for a handshake.

Zhongli knew he was a smart kid. He shook his hand and gestures for him to take a seat.

"Sir Kazuha, you do know the modeling job could be tiring, are you willing to work with us, although the diets might me quite strict and you might get exhausted" Zhongli wanted to test every boy, and this was his last.
"Oh don't worry sir, although it could be exhausting, you should always go through obstacles when you're aiming for a high goal, I'd be more than honored to go through your personalized diets."

Zhongli was satisfied with the answer he asked him about the band name and yet he got the same answer as Heizou's and Scaramouche's that he likes it but it's up to their agreement.
He told Kazuha to get his boyfriends (he called them friends) and come for a joint meeting.

When everyone was seated, they spoke about the name, surprisingly everyone agreed, Rewind was their bands name. And they gave them a demonstration on some poses they'd be asked to do, and also a diet for the three, it wasn't hard to follow. It was actually like a normal day meals but there was one problem. Donuts were restricted.

"U-Uhm sir Zhongli." Kazuha said nervous, he didn't want to say anything about the donuts. And his boyfriends knew so. Heizou spoke up.
"Sir, Donuts are our to go to snack and dessert, is the any way to unrestrict this food type?"

Zhongli was happy they did be honest with them so he agreed for them to eat as many as they want, but he added one more lap to each exercise on their schedule. Heizou was glad and Kazuha was grateful for his boyfriend.

They got escorted to their room and it was huge, there was a place to practice and a huge bedroom with three beds, and drawers for each person, they even have a living room and a balcony, a huge balcony. Heizou knew that he will be there most of his time. They allowed them, to design anything they'd like, so they decided to go to the store and shop online, and since they are in a famous ware their products came in faster than any other place. 30 minutes and it will be at their door. Kazuha took the place to design the practice place, and Heizou wanted to design the balcony somehow, and Scaramouche took the bed rooms.

It was around 10 pm when they were done with the designing and they were all happy with how it came out, Scaramouche parted places in their room, every bed had it design that fit the person. Kazuha's place was simple and it had a couple of leaf 🍁 drawings.
Heizou's had a detective type of custom, he loved detective movies, and he had a poster of his favorite one on the wall, while Scaramouche had a dark kind of design. It was pretty, but dark.

Heizou designed the balcony beautifully.

(Something close to this)

And it fit the Liyue air exactly. It was nice and smooth, and the candle places were quite dangerous so they kept them off until night time. And had a cover on top for them.

While Kazuha's practice place design was nice and simple.

(Replace the piano with drums for our boy Scaramouche)

Everyone was satisfied with the places, and they were told that they have a new modeling practice tomorrow, they thought they had to drop the music practice but they told them it would take a few hours only, so they didn't have to, and they gain a lot of money actually. They were excited, they lived in somewhere small and sweet, and they are close to becoming one of the most famous bands in the world. It was exciting for everyone.

Wonder how the modeling practice will go..

Words:- 1017
I hope you enjoyed this one 😊