Chapter 9

Libra has to choose the options. "But.. but.." Libra said but then again he had no choice. "I.. how about I surrender?" Libra asked Childe who just looked at him in disbelief. "So you are just going to surrender? How humiliating." Childe scoffed as he walked towards him and grabbed his arms. "Don't even think of escaping."

The only thing Libra could do is to endure whatever happens to him later. As for Dottore and Aria.. they were at the altar, holding their hands with each other. Aria just look at him with her lovely eyes.. Dottore was almost smile when his wife will be stay by his side forever and ever. That was until Childe was knocked down on the ground. "Goodness sake! Childe, can you be more careful!?" Dottore yelled as the other harbingers looked at the door only to see Libra.

"Aria..?" Libra said, looking at her which it made him feel like she isn't herself at all. Dottore noticed that expression and smirked, he grabbed Aria's face and made her look at Libra. "This is Libra, your boyfriend? Look at him, he's blind! What do you see in him?" Dottore asked but the girl didn't answered. "How unfortunate"

Libra was shocked to see her reaction. He knew that something was wrong. He knew that something was going on with her. However he could not tell what it is..or what is the cause of it

Dottore smirked knowing that his plan will work perfectly. No matter how Libra will do.. it won't work

"Besides.. you don't need him." Dottore said as he looked at Libra then looked at Aria as he kissed her. Libra runs towards them trying to grab her hand but it was too late, he got caught by the Fatui agents. "Aria...!" Libra called out to her but she did not respond instead she kissed Dottore back.

It broke Libra's heart to see the girl he love.. kissing Dottore right infront of him.. although he's blind.

Then he was taken away by the Fatui agents away from them. Dottore pulled away to see Aria was blushing in cuteness.. her eyes was filled with love. "I'm so glad we're together now.." Dottore whispered as he carried her and walked away from the altar

It felt like Aria was a princess..to be carried by her prince.. was this her fate..?