always a twat

By the end of summer, most death eaters had been updated;

the dark lord is back!

They had all been sworn to secrecy. Plans had been set.

Now the boys were getting ready to go back to Hogwarts. They had gone to Diagon Ally to get their items, and that's where they saw that their professor was sure to be... an idiot.

"Who is that?" Harry asked, looking at the man signing various books.

"Ugh. Gilderoy Lockhart. Always a twat." James sneered.

"HE's a toerag. Lils, How could you stand him?!" Sirius agreed.

"I don't know. But it was good training for dealing with you lot though." Lily replied, dumbfounded.

"Oh. Some very strong feelings there huh?" Tom remarked.

"He tried to get with Lily multiple times." Remus whispered to Harry and Tom.

"I hope he isn't our defence professor." Harry said, although he knew it was him.

"HARRY POTTER?"

They all snapped round from their conversation, It was Lockhart, it seemed he had noticed Harry.

"Come over here, dear friend, let's get a couple photo's together. See folks? Even Harry Potter has come to buy my new book." He winked.

He dragged Harry to the front, camera's clicking in several directions.

"And for you, my dear comrade...you may have my new book for free!"

"Oh golly gosh." Was Harry's response. And when Lockhart turned his back, Harry quickly made a run for it!

As the Potters left, Harry noticed the Malfoys and the Weasleys having a little 'disagreement'. When Harry mentioned it to Tom, he just said "Atleast they keep to their traditional fude huh?"