Prologe

You know how when your little grown-ups always ask you what you want to be ? Well from day one my answer to that question was a musician . I have always had an interest in playing the guitar and I had been taking piano lessons sense I can't even remember when . but that was before my mom died . After she passed away my father moved to Alaska WITHOUT me , his 5 year old daughter at the time . I haven't seen him sense my mothers funeral . i ended up livening with my uncle David or as I like to call him Dave. Dave was always there for me , and i was there for him . truthfully I think of him more as a brother than my uncle . that's how life was. my best friend Carly , and I have been friends sense 6th grade in fact she was the one who got me into bands . I remember in 7th grade she played green day in the classroom and got sent to the principals office . then there was Julia . I met her freshman year of high school. she has alway been more of a girly-girl type, But we , IE : Carly and I , exposed her to the punk rock scene . she took a special likening to All Time Low and the rest of the pop-punk kinda bands .

HEY GUYS THIS WAS JUST SOME BACKGROUND INFORMATION TO START THE STORY AND TO HELP YOU GET TO KNOW THE CHARACTERS A LITTLE BEFORE WE BEGIN I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ......