"Why?" I wined . " There is this open mic night for new bands tonight and I wanna see them" Julia said looking over at Carly . She had on a black skin tight leather skirt with an silver zipper on the front ,a white crop-top-tank-top kinda thing that had a black butterfly, her lilac hair was pulled back in a half up kinda thing that was braided, her makeup was black , around her eyes where pitch black eyeshadow and eyeliner with a little gold shimmer , ( her lime green eyes look quite interesting and no I am not exaggerating her eyes are crazy green) , and her lips where a shiny black. just to top the rest of the outfit though was a gold and silver skull bangles, an MCR necklace, and a couple metal rings. "How do we know any of those people will be any good ? " I asked my gaze still on Carly .
"I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it" she responded," now come on let's get you dressed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When I let Carly and Julia dress me I'm not aloud to look until they are finished so the whole time I had to have my eyes closed ,( witch proved getting dressed to be difficult). when they finished about 25 minutes later, I got too see. I had in a white T-shirt with big black letters that read "IM WITH THE BAND" , ripped up black denim shorts , black Vans, my Lokia bracelet,and a pair of silver lightning bolt shaped earrings .As for my hair ,it was chalked pink and curled into lose waves and topped with a black fedora. My light blue eyes where surrounded by thick eyeliner that was winged at the top and it looks like Julia used a lot of mascara yet it wasn't clumpy .
"Wow guys ,don't I look like a slut?" I said sarcastically giving a fake smile. "You don't look like a slut Jaxx" Julia said rolling her eyes .
"Yeah it's just for once you not dressed in a turtle neck and slacks" Carly added crossing her arms . "i do not wear turtle necks and slacks" I responded poking her in the ribs. Carly laughed and then shot me a dirty look . "FINE WHATEVER LETS JUST GO ALREADY!" I exclaimed .
"Cool lets go" Julia said smiling at her accomplishment . we hopped into Carly's car and headed for downtown.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little short I'll try to make the next one longer ! Thanks for reading guys !