"Your gonna be late for work" Carly said shaking me awake. the room was bright and faintly smelled like pine and a weird mix of flowers. the gray walls of our apartment where plain and the worn wood floors creaked but it was still pretty nice . I rolled over but ended up face down onto the floor . guess I fell asleep on the couch again. I thought . I stood up and walked to the bedroom grabbed some random clothing and a towel and headed to the bathroom . I placed the cloths on the counter, undressed and hoped in the shower. when I was done I decided to examine the cloths that I grabbed, black skinny jeans,and a Fall Out Boy tank.i slipped them on ,put a head band in my hair and left the bathroom.
"Took you long enough , now your really gonna be late" Carly joked. I glanced at the clock and realized that I had about 29 minuets before I had to be at work .
"I can't believe you" I said narrowing my eyes at her. "come on you don't really care." she said waving off my glare. God she knows me too well. I smiled and took a seat at the wobbly wooden table that we found at a garage sale for $25. it wasn't very big but we didn't need a big table anyways. " Hey , will you do me a favor?" Carly asked putting some bread in the toaster . " Sure whatever you need " I said unenthusiastically. "I need you too pick up a new "e" string and some picks when you get a chance" she said casually. "okay" I said walking back to the bathroom to do my make-up . when I finished ,it was time for me to leave. I slipped on my Vans , picked up my bag and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the blue and white checkered Building with a big white sign with big yellow blocks letters that read, "REED FAMILY CAFE" . I grabbed my teal apron with " Reed family cafe" in yellow cursive letters ,and tied it on. "Jaxx" Mr.Reed called . Mr.Reed, my boss, has always always loved having me work in the store I've known him sense I was a baby ( he and my dad where friends). " hey Mr. R" I said turning to face him. he didn't look so good . He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. his white button down was untucked and he had very noticeable pit stains. gross. "I have to tell you something" he said . he looked nervous. "what is it ? Is something wrong?" I asked . "Well....." he trailed off . I looked at him but he just gazed down at his shoes.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER! THE PICTURE IS A POLYVORE OF JAXX'S OUTFIT .