Inside the club it was dark exept for the flashing lights . it was hot and smelled of BO and cigarette smoke .
"I'm gonna go get some drinks, you want anything?" Carly asked turning towards the bar.
"No thanks I'm good" I respond .
"You know what I want" Julia said winking . are they up to something? Nah. " let's go dance " Julia says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the sea of sweaty people . a few men whistled cat calls to Julia . I was mostly ignored which is usual and I'm kind of thankful for that . After a few minuets I exit the dance floor / mosh pit and find Carly who is promptly siting and drinking at one of the booths that line the sides of the club. "hey" I gasp out of breath not from the dancing but from the fight out . "the first band is playing next" she states clearly not phased by the alcohol she has consumed and by the smell of it she had had a lot . it's hard for Carly to get drunk she can down about 2 bottles of whiskey and some vodka before she even slurs but even then she usually doesn't drink but I guess tonight is different. "Cool, I'm gonna go get some water ." I wheeze . god all this smoke is killing me . "Okay you coming back here after or you going back to dance" she shouts as I'm walking away . "I don't know" I yell over my shoulder .
After the bar tender gets me my water i hear someone speaking through the microphone. i turn towards the stage to see a moderately tall muscular man with black longish hair and goatee standing there trying to hush the crowd .
"Okay , okay , okay! Who's ready to hear the first performer of the night?" He yelled enthusiastically throwing one of his arms in the air . the crowd screamed back . "I SAID who's ready for the first performer of the night?" He yelled even louder and with as much enthusiasm as he possibly could . the crowd screeched and hollered . "great " the man said ," let's welcome Maci Miguire and the heart breakers!!"
They went on to play a Lana del Ray cover although I don't know which song and two originals that sounded pretty much the same .
"Just water please" I herdfrom behind me when the lead singer was about half way through their last song . I glanced over my shoulder trying not to draw attention to myself from the person behind me . It was a boy and a damn good looking one too. he had light grayish blue eyes and blackish brown hair . What was even more interesting was that he had on a green day shirt on . I quickly turned my gaze back towards the stage . I winced . it's not that they weren't good it's that I didn't like that genre of music . "hey" bandmerch boy said leaning forward tapping my shoulder . I smacked his hand . Oops . "Ouch" he laughed , "was it something I said ?" I turned to face him . yup definitely good looking . "No ,but you know stranger danger " I said giving him a half smile . " Oh yeah forgot about that "he said surrendering. "so you like greenday?" I say gesturing to his shirt . " Maybe ,depends" he said. "On what?" I say raising an eyebrow . "how much you like them" he leaned back into the counter using his elbows to prop him up . " I don't just like greenday , I love greenday" I say putting my hand over my heart dramatically . " Well then I love them 10 million times as much as-" he started.
"MAX WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE ARE ON NEXT " a guy that looked about 2 years older then us yelled. his face was flushed red from anger . "calm down Cole god" max said turning his gaze from me to Cole . Cole had black hair that was long and halfway covered his green eyes . he was muscular and looked about 5'11 . He also had a full sleeve of tattoos on his left arm which looked amazing. " Let's just get back stage " he said quieter noticing I was siting there. "okay " max said taking a step forward then turning back towards me , "may I know your name so that when we meet again me aren't strangers?" He asked in a mocking Shakespeare voice . "Jaxx" I said smiling . he smiled back but then was hauled away by Cole .

Phew that was a long one ! Hope you liked it ! Don't forget to comment and favor