Chapter 0.2: Prologue pt 3

After everyone had checked their Hikapads, a girl with red hair locked eyes with HikaKuro, "What do you mean we gotta kill each other? This just ain't right," she said, a trace of a southern drawl in her voice.

"It's just like I said, if you want to leave. You have to kill someone and get away with it. Easy as that. Now, if you'll follow me, I'll show you where you will get to fight for your innocence after a murder has taken place," HikaKuro said, jumping down from the stage.

The red haired girl stood there for a moment as HikaKuro made her way to the exit of the auditorium. Most of the students followed her. I hung back a little to introduce myself to the girl with the red hair and the girl with the yellow coat.

I tracked down the girl with the yellow coat first, tapping on her shoulder to get her attention, "Can I help you? I was busy planning the next chapter of my fanfic," she said as she turned around to face me.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting but I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Argentum, the Ultimate Funeral Director. I believe HikaKuro said your name is Font right?" I said to her.

The girl nodded, "Yep! That's me, Font, the Ultimate Fanfic Writer. I'm known as princess_starshine on all major story writing websites," she said giving me a smile.
I could tell she knew she was adorable and it made her sparkle, her yellow coat helped as well. She was definitely going to be easy to spot in the snow, much like Pixel.

"Now you hush. You tiny little literary wannabe. You ain't nothing compared to me. I write real stories missy," the girl with the red hair said, glaring at Font.

"Pardon me, but Font here is a lesser being to myself. I'm a much better story teller than she could ever be. The name's Rome by the way. I'm the Ultimate Novelist. I write romance novels mainly. And dare I say, you'd be one magnificent muse for my latest book. You're quite the cutie," she said, giving me a once over.

"It's nice to meet the both of you. Like I told Font, I'm Argentum. My Ultimate is pretty strange, I'm the Ultimate Funeral Director." I told Rome.

"Pleasure to meet'cha. I do hope we can be friends in this here crazy situation HikaKuro has put us in." Rome said, playing with the sleeves of her dress.

I looked around and saw that the rest of the class had stopped in front of a large building with bright red doors that matched HikaKuro's skirt and boots. And as HikaKuro placed her hands on the doors they opened to reveal a large room that looked like a courtroom with 16 individual podiums in a circle. Each podium had a name inscribed on the floor. I found mine, it was between my brother's and the orange haired girl's. I couldn't see her codename but I could finally see how pretty she was.

After a while my brother came up to me to discuss our situation