chapter 1 "shut the FUCK UP!"

POV BRUCE
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and got up to check the time and seeing its 6:20 am. "Man it's early" I say to myself while getting up and going to the bathroom. Once I left the bathroom I get ready and chose a black shirt and navy blue jeans with white socks and black convers.

POV VANCE WANCY😜
I woke up surprisingly early for what some reason but this time I didn't stay in bed instead I got up and tried doing my hair because it was so tangle you couldn't tell if it was natural or knots. When i finsh doing my hair I went to my closet and just looked at my clothes if I actually had a variety of clothes to choose. I picked a white tank top with a blue vest without sleeves because I cut them myself and blue baggy pants with a brown belt and lasty dirty very VERY dirty convers.

Third person POV
Bruce walked out of his house saying goodbye to his mom receiving a kiss on the forehead and a lovely have a good day at school honey! and ride his bike all the way to school, while vance get screamed at for being a fag and a disappointment from his father. Vance hated his father he always wished he would of stayed with his mom but his dad didn't let that happen and kept vance away from his mother.

BRUCE POV
I was riding on my bike until I saw finn,my best friend, coming up to me and saying "hey Bruce your early you never come THAT early!" Said finn to Bruce Making small giggles, until they heard screaming and kids yelling come on you got this! BEAT HIS ASS DOWN VANCE!! Said some girl which was Gwen fins little sister. Me and finney got their and we saw vance fighting with some kid, I saw how vance was hitting the kid it looked like a he was hit lot of times because the kid was all bruised up coverd in blood and all I hear the kid say to vance was "your a fairy like that Bruce Yamada kid!" Then vance yelled at the kid "SHUT THE FUCK UP" before knocking the kid down, I felt more than happy that the VANCE HOPPER hit a random kid hard after bringing up my name?! Could it mean something? No.. I'm overreacting but how can I? HE so beautiful with those blue eyes and blond puffy hair that I would just like to touch without getting hit! WAIT NO WHAT AM I SAYING??? I CANT BE SAYING THIS RIGHT NOW IM NOT GAY.. or am i?.I?..

WHOA THAT IS CRAZY
I might post chapter 2 tomorrow I hope you guys like this is my first time!
Btw I hope yall are good and remember YOU SLAYED 😜😜🤟🏻

491 words 😜