chapter 6 new friends.

Vance POVVVVV

I got to school in no time but the bell was about ring, I didn't want to go to my first period because it's math I literally HATE MATH TO DEATH like whoever made math will get math my ass and a punch in the face😊(so nice vancey) but I was gonna skipped first period so I headed to the bathroom and that's where I saw a kid that I'm amusing his name is Billy? I don't really have good memory for names, but when I saw him he was crying of course I didn't care but I wanted to know so it won't mind if I asked him right? Like imm be nice for once and I just wanted to ask that's why!

FIRST BILLY WILLY POVV

I was standing waiting for griffin until some dude with brown hair and another guy with blond hair were coming at me and pushing me around. I didn't know there names but they were making me mad and kicking me so I did what a slay bad bitch would do.. I kick the blondie in the nuts and ran but the brown hair dude pulled my hair and threw me on the floor UGH WHAT A BITCH but then he screamed random words in my face and started to punch me and kick me, luckily I ran in time before I would be passed out but they were chasing me so the closest place I knew was the bathroom and I ran in there and crying until I heard the door open and someone asked me "Hey um you good?".

Third person POVVV

Vance walk in and ask Billy was okay

"Hey um you good?" "Oh uh vance? Wait please don't tell Me someone sent you here to kill me! Please I'm sorry I didn't mean to kick him!" "Whoa what? No no! I came in here because I was going to skip first period and then that's where I saw you crying but you good? And what do you mean your sorry you kick him ? Is someone bullying you?"  "Oh well some guys were just annoying me and well-" Billy was gonna say something else but thats when 2 people came in. "HEY THATS THE FUCKER! oh wait vance! Your here to fuck Billy up right! I can't wait to see!" "Wait where you the fuckers who were fucking with billy?" "Oh um I mean hey uh max tell vance we didn't mess with billy-" "Well you're friend left so that leaves me and you so did you mess with Billy or am I gonna have to ask Billy myself fucker?!" "OKAY OKAY YES I DID OK? why do you care-" and that was the last word the kid said before vance jumped on him and started to punch him saying "don't fuck with Billy you got that ?!" The kid wasn't talking because he fainted so vance just threw him into one of the stalls and washed his hands.

Vancey POVVVVVVVV

"DUDE OH MY GOD HOW WHAT THANK YOU!" Billy screamed but in excitement maybe because I helped his ass but I mostly did it because I was bored. "Huh oh yea your welcome just tell me if any fucker comes to mess with you ok?" I told Billy and when I saw him he was smiling "OKAY THANK YOU and um does this make us friends or I understand if you don't want too" Billy told me but at the last sentence he sounded sad so why not say yes ? Maybe me and him could get along? "Sure why not" "oh ok I under- WAIT FOR REAL? thanks vance!!" "Anytime bills just be careful mk?" "Ok vance and btw wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch!" "Oh sure I don't know if they will like me tho.." I was scared what if they just ran away from me. "Nonsense they only do that if your mean to them but you haven't done anything to them they are nice!" "Well ok whatever you say bills just get to class and be careful, I will be out in second period ok?" "Ok bye vanny!!" "Bye bills" and after Billy left I went straight to the lock and dump the fuckers head in the toilet so he can drown. If I'm being honest I think I'm kinda excited to meet Billy's Friends what if I do make friends this time?

Bruce POVV

when I got to my first period I couldn't stop thinking about vance. After he left from my house like 2 days ago I hadn't seen him sense. I'm honestly hoping Nothing bad happened to him... I miss vance I miss his smile, I miss his warmth and I just miss everything about him-. Oh the bell ringed well time to pack up for next period I guess. Is vance okay?!