chapter 3 "studying together"

BRUCE POVVV

Me and vance have been studying for around an hour and if I'm being honest.. I'm tired and wanna do something else and I'm guessing vance does too because you can tell the look on his face that he already wants to give up. So I asked him if he wanted to do something else.

"Hey um vance wanna do something else?" "OH YES PLEASE PLEASEEEEE" vance said dragging the e. "I Mean um yea Please..". I started to giggle because vance sounded so desperate like the way I wanted him to be desperate for m- WAIT CHILLY DAWG NO WHY AM I THINKING GAY STOP THIS MADNESS I NEED TO STOP!!!!

VANCEYEEYYEYE POVVV

After Bruce was giggling I asked him why was he giggling but he didn't answer in the matter of fact he just sat there and gave a werid shocked look like if I killed his mom or sum shit.

"Um Bruce dude you good?" "..."
"BRUCEEEEE???" "..." "THATS IT YOU FUCKER I DONT PLAY GAMES AND IF YOU WANT TO MESS AROUND WITH ME THEN I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS" (how would you beat his ass tho🤨) "Huh wait whoa WHA-" before Bruce could finsh his sentence Bruce was pinned to the floor with vance in top of him.

" "THATS IT YOU FUCKER I DONT PLAY GAMES AND IF YOU WANT TO MESS AROUND WITH ME THEN I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS" (how would you beat his ass tho🤨) "Huh wait whoa WHA-" before Bruce could finsh his sentence Bruce was pinned to the floor with vance in to...

(Bruce is the boy with Grey shirt and the boy with a black shirt is vance🥰🤭)

Third povv...😉😊

After vance threw himself on top of Bruce, Bruce started to blush so hard but couldn't move because of the strength of the other one, while vance is on top of Bruce he was blushing too but ignoring it and went to his point.

VANCEYYYYYY POVV

"YOU.FUCKING.THERE?" I said to Bruce
"I.. uh um.." Bruce was telling me some random words that I didn't even understand but then I gripped harder on his hands and he immediately blushed, to be honest I definitely wasn't doing this in a werid way.. friends do this .. right?

BRUCEYYYY POV😊

WAS THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING THE VANCE HOPPER AKA PINBALL VANCE WAS ON TOP OF ME WHILE SMIRKING WHATTT. "So you gonna say something or you just gonna stare at Me like a creep?" WDYM IF IMM STARE AT YOU OF COURSE DUH YOUR ON TOP OF ME! "Oh uh um I.. your kinda on top of me..?" "Well no shit duh but I'm making sure that you don't play games with me alright.." "yea yea.. YEA WHATEVER just your still on top of me." "I know what I'm doing Yamada, and if I wanted to I could be like this alllll Day if I wanted to.(vance dragging the l in all) after vance has told me that all he did was smirk and getting off of me and yelling "your pretty easy to make you blush Yamada" after he said that he went to my bathroom. UH WHAT JUST HAPPENED THAT WAS SUPER DUPER CRAZY, I was just laying there still shocked of what just happened and then I heard a knock on the door, I ran down stairs to check who it was and it was Brittany. Brittany was my best friend but she had a crush on me and I didn't want her to know that I know that! Even tho the whole school knows.

Brittany bitch pov🤬

I was walking to the Yamada house and I knocked, I was so excited to see Bruce he was the love of MY, ME, BRITTANY JACKSON, AKA BRUCE YAMADA SOON TO BE MY HUSBAND well for now he is my best friend I guess but for now...
I saw the door open and it was Bruce.

"Oh.. Hey Brittany!" Hm didn't sound happy to see me maybe he was just sleeping!
"HEYY BRUCEYYY what are you doing?"
"Nothing i was hanging out with one of my friends why?" "Friends.. is it a girl or a boy.." "um does it matter?"
I was about to say no but ofc it does Bruce is mine and only mine until some blondie comes down stairs saying
"Bruce who the fuck is at the door?"
"OH HEY VANCE! and um it's just my friend you know who Brittany Is like Brittany jackson?" Oh just his friend.. well don't worry brucey it's just for now.
"Yea it me whatever um Bruce why is vance hopper at your house was he making you hang out with him? Or was he just a school partner? ITS OK I could be your partner and vance could just go home so we can work together!" "Um Brittany no we aren't school partners and of course not he did not forced me to be friends with him!" "Yea whatever let's just go somewhere else come on let's go and hang out! Don't worry about vance!" "You have a fucking problem with me or sum shit Brittany bitch? "WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME YOU TRANS DUDE?" "I said DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ME HANGING OUT WITH BRUCE YOU FUCKING WHITE ASS BITCH" I then got closer to vance face and to be honest vance was more hotter then Bruce now..  jk Bruce is my side hoe now and VANCE IS MY HUSBAND "God damn your hot what's your number hotie?"

Bruce pov....

"God damn your hot what's your number hotie?" Who the fuck does she think she can call vance a hotie of course I wasn't jelous but did she even think how vance would of felt? What a bitch..

IM SORRY UT WOULDN'T LOAD FOR SOME REASON BUT IT IS HOPE IT IS GOOD I MIGHT DO PART 4 TOMORROW OR TODAY !!😊😊 vancesknife
There you go pookie😊❤️