CHATPER 7 you're such a Jerk

TW: fag slur, some suicide past, bad words.

BILLY WILLY NILLY POV
after vance and I said goodbye to the group I would notice that vance was upset? Did he not like my friends? Oh I will just ask him!

Conversation vance-billy
This line is vance
This lime is Billy

"Hey vance are you okay? You sound upset, you don't have to answer I just wanted to know if your okay?" "Oh yea I'm fine billy." "You sure vance? You can tell me anything" "it's because-"  "it's Bruce isn't it?" "I uh umm fine yea whatever." "Vance it's okay! If you want i can talk to him after school?" "Oh sure if you want,thanks bills" "of course anything for a friend, let's head to class come on!"

When vance and I went inside the classroom we sat next eachother and then the teacher came in and started to explain what will we do. "Ok I'm sorry class I'm late but I'm here now! Ok you will do a project about the person next to you and you will ask them what do they like and you will draw it or paint it! This is due next week so the more details you put the more credits you get!" Then she explained how we can talk with the person next to us or do whatever we want. I liked Ms b, she is really nice and she does let us do whatever we want, like if we have work to do for another classes we do it here or whatever we want if there isn't something we have to do in her class.

VANCEYYYYY POV 😋

the teacher just told us what do to, and thank God Billy is my partner but anyway me and Billy started talking what we like so we also started to think we could go over to on of our house to do this project more easier.

Then the teacher was coming up to us, Ms b is honestly my favorite teacher she is young and not old and angry. She then asked me if I had a partner because sometimes I wouldn't and she would give me full credit.

"Hey vance you have a partner? If not you don't have to do it and I will still give you full credit!" "Oh hey Ms b and finally once in my life yes I do have a partner his name is Billy!"  "Oh hey Billy thank you for being vances partner I'm very happy finally someone see the good in vance! Well I should get going to my stuff but if you guys need help I would be happy to help!" Both me and Billy said thanks and Billy was shocked I don't know if it was because I was nice.

"Vance dude you get free credit if your alone??" "I mean yea if I don't have a partner" "dude your lucky!" "If we have to do more project I could convince her not to next time" "OH PLEASE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!" "Ok ok but for now we have to do this okay?" "OKAY but what do you like vance?" "I mean music? What about you billy?" "Well I like my friends but mostly I love my dog" "Oh whats your dog's name?" "Her name is daisy! I love my dog she is so nice and I sleep with her and I- oh never mind I don't want to annoy you." "What do you mean Billy? I wanna know" "Well with the others when I talk about daisy they get mad at me and tell me to stop talking about my dog" "Well I'm not the others am I? You could talk about daisy I wanna know more about her" "REALLY? OH OKAY"

for the past hour Billy was talking about his dog honestly I feel bad for him the others seem like they ignore him and they barely talk to him. Well it's okay I will do my best to make him happy. Me and Billy were talking laughing and more stuff until the belled ringed so that means my next class I have is with Bruce.

After me and Billy said our goodbyes I headed to my next class and I really hated that class, I use to like it but now that class Bruce is in it and we still have to do the project together.. ugh I hate this.

BRUCE FUCKER POV😠😠

I went to my next class and I wasn't excited as usual because vance was in this class I didn't want to see him since I decided to ask the teacher if I could get another partner and she gladly agreed with me and and gave a student that I have heard of. His name was Jackie Anderson and I was excited to see what will Vance say. I went over to see where this Jackie kid was and it was a girl with eyes just like vance- no stop. Her hair was also just like van- ok I shouldn't talk or think about him. Once i said hello to her we started to talk about the project and we agreed that me and her will go to her house because my sister would be busy at my house so why not at Jackie's house.