"men dont cry". CHAPTER 5

Vance pov.... kms rn

I woke up to the sun hitting my face, but I didn't wake up from the sun I woke up by my screaming father. I didn't really care who my dad was screaming at because he would get a bitch and insult them and break up with them then repeat the same thing over and over again. But this time he screaming at ttge tv? Whatever but Well he isn't really my father I have to call him that he is my step dad and he isn't the best step father ever. Ever since my dad did suicide and I was young, my mom couldn't handle being alone, so what's the best thing to do if your feeling sad? well to my mom instead of getting help she decided to date and get every man to use her like some toy. I know I said my father didn't let me see her but that wasn't true, my mom wanted people to think that so mostly it would be me and my sister also my step father because my mom was working for our famliy. I do love my mom oh I don't know what I do without her but sometimes I wish WHY THE FUCK DID SHE EVER GET WITH THE STANKY OLD MAN GOD.

Still VANCEY POO POV

I then decided to get up and get ready to go to school. I went to take a shower because who would go to school stinky? It's not like I will impress someone well if you include bru- nope not happening.  After my very nice warm shower I wrap the towel in my waist and started to walk to my closet to choose my outfit.

  After my very nice warm shower I wrap the towel in my waist and started to walk to my closet to choose my outfit

(This is what vancey poo was wearing!!)

I then chose a white shirt and a black sweater my mom got me for my birthday with some green cargos and this time with NOT very dirty convers..
While I was getting ready I was going to fix my hair then brush my teeth and after i would be done with that I could check if my sister would be here but I doubt that because my mom takes her to school early and I would much rather stay longer and go to school walking🤷🏻‍♂️

After i finished my necessary stuff I went downstairs to grab my backpack and leave until my step dad stopped me. "where do you think your going vancey?" "Um school?!"
"Yea whatever come here and give your father a hug!"  "Um ok.." I went to give my step father a hug well his name was Jamie so yea when I gave Jamie a hug he basically hugged me but was touching my ass so I quickly let go and I was gonna run out of there until he stopped me again and told me "when you come back were gonna have so muchhh fun vanceyy" I panicked so all I did was slap him and ran as fast to school. I was scared to see him, I didn't want to see him anyway.. well things suck, like my aunt told me it's hurts but you just have to suck it up because I'm a man, woman cry only and men don't cry. Well she is right. If i cry I'm a pussy because men don't cry.

DONT WORRY pookies i did this for more of a get to know vance yk? Next chapter will actually be about when Bruce introduced vance to his group! Will they like vance?! Or hate him who knows! Anyway BYEYEEEEE

601 words OH YEAAHAAHAH