CHAPTER 8! apologizing

TW: curse words.

VANCEY POVVVVV
me and jayden finally finished the project and he went home. After that like 20 mins later I heard a knock on my door, when I went over to open the door I saw a billy coverd in cuts and some bruises on his cheek while he looks like he has been crying.

"Oh hey bill- BILLY WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Um well I was getting bullied😔"

"Who did this? And come inside let me fix you"

"Bruce did this to me vance"

The words Bruce made me not believe him, but I stopped what I was doing and then asked again.

"Bruce fucking Yamada did this shit to you?"

"Yea vanny.. could you beat his ass?:

"I mean I can try but I'm doing this because you asked nicely"

"OKAY YAYA AND CAN THE REST OF THE GROUP COME they wanted to"

"Oh um sure? Let me clean you first"

"OKAYYY"

after I cleaned billy which took me like 10 minutes to do but thank God his cuts weren't THAT deep, I wonder why Bruce hit billy.. whatever happens Bruce will pay for it.

BILLY POVV

                  BRUCE HATERS😜🙏🏻

                  Billy.dogs is online

Billy.dogs said
"HEY GUYS VANCE SAID YEAAA!!"

Robin.fighter is online

    Finney.blakers is online
   Griffin.slayer is online

Robin.fighter said
"OMW RNN"

Finney.blakers said
"IM ALREADY OUTSIDE"

Griffin.slayer said
"How yall there already? Oh and btw I'm knocking already!"

Billy.dogs said
"Damn yall desperate but COMINGF"

Everyone is offline

I ran to the door and open to see 3 dorks standing there and once I opened the door Griffen went over to hug me if I was okay and Robin went straight to find vance and finney was just waiting for someone and when I saw who he was waiting for it was Bruce fucking Yamada. I stared at Bruce and said to finney "why the fuck is he here?" "Well he wanted to apologize and robin hasn't but I have Griffen not really but I guess I don't know" "but remember him and-" I was going to tell finney something until vance came and said "alright bills come on me robin,griffin are already going to play UNO-" I turned around and I could see the rage in vance face he then was going to punch Bruce but luckily in time me and finney caught him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" "Vance I'm- I'm sorry!" "LEAVE YOU FUCKER YOU MESSED UP!"

I was screaming for robin to come and help. "ROBIN HELP!" "what bruh we are waiting for you guy- OH MY WHAT" "UH HELP VANCE IS ABOUT TO PUNCH BRUCES ASS!?"

After I said that robin was pushing vance over inside and was calming him down all I heard was screaming and crying. "he almost killed me.." "no shit get your ass inside and say sorry or I will let vance beat your ass" "OKAY JEEZ"

VANCEY POV...😨😨

I was angry to the point I couldn't be calm. "Vance look sit down man" " HOW CAN I BE CALM IF THAT FUCKER CAME HERE" "Vance I know your upset but Bruce is here for what  reason maybe he wants to say sorry?" "That fucker has no right to come near me nor billy, I will punch his guts out if you guys weren't coming." Robin then started to laugh but then told me to calm a bit while he would go check what up with the others. When robin left I was in my room going around in circles, punching every possible thing I saw and yelling. What the fuck what the fuck WHAT THE FUCK! I kept screaming out, I then pushed thing over and kept my hands on my hair because I couldn't take it that fucker was hurting someone that cared for me, I didn't want to loose someone that does care for Me.

Robin pov😜😜

I left vance in his room for more then 3 seconds and I already hear yelling and stuff being thrown around. I feel bad for him because I don't know how he feels. Once I went over to the others I went directly to Bruce and grabbed his collar saying

"You better fix this shit or I will let vance beat the fuck out of your ass"

"I am trying but how?? He basically hates me now!"

"Well fix it I will get you and vance to talk and if I hear him yelling and throwing stuff it's normal you got that"

"Um okay..?"

I let go of Bruce and got him by his arm bringing him in the same room as vance. Let's just hope Bruce doesn't get killed.. well to bad not my problem.

"Um vance Bruce wants to talk is that ok with you?" "Whatever but don't expect him being alive after this." "I know vance, I know"

I threw Bruce in and told him to talk or he won't leave. "Say sorry to vance and if you don't your ass isn't leaving."
"Uh okay I think I got it?" I then left them in there and seconds later I heard screaming. Well time to get the others and hear what the are saying!

Bruce.. pov HOE

"um vance I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted towards you." "Uh huh sure you are you are just forced here to say sorry and then go back to your life yea yea whatever you can leave now." "What? No I came here by myself because I wanted to apologize for how much a dick I been, I'm really sorry.." After that last sentence I began to feel tears in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of vance for he can tell me I'm a pussy but I couldn't hold it anymore so I cried.

Third person pov😔😔

Bruce waa crying but he didn't want vance to know so he can be made fun of.
"Um Bruce are you crying..?"
"What um no..!"
"Bruce your crying I can hear you."
"Ok but what if I am! You wouldn't care"
After Bruce said that last sentence Bruce was brought over next to vance by his waist and Bruce turned his head up to see vance hugging him and also crying but vance then brought then laying on the bed hugging eachother, Bruce missed his comfort he missed every part of vance.

""Ok but what if I am! You wouldn't care"After Bruce said that last sentence Bruce was brought over next to vance by his waist and Bruce turned his head up to see vance hugging him and also crying but vance then brought then laying on the bed hugg...

(Girl is Bruce and boy is vance!)

"I'm so sorry Bruce please forgive me I didn't mean to make you cry or mad.. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore.." Vance has said after getting up from Bruce. Bruce then turned vance head to face him and said "vance you have no reason to be sorry I should be saying sorry for how I was I'm really sorry I hope you can forgive me?" "Of course Bruce I do forgive you"
After that the Door flew open and then all the rest of the crew were hearing every piece and the flew over on top of eachother. "How much did you guys hear?!" "Uhhh look it looks like the time to head out uh BYEE" they all ran for their lives and went home. But Bruce wished he had stayed but sadly he didn't so he left and saying goodbye to his crush and went home.

HEYYY HOPE YALL LIKE THIS IMM DI NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT JUST A GC AND THEN I THINK I WILK FINSHED AND MSKE A NEW BOOK ABOUT HOW BRUCE AND VANCE SLOWY FALL IN LOVE FROM BEING STRANGERS TO FRIEND THEN TO LOVERS!!

1280 WORDS BAHAHAH OH YEAAHG😜🙏🏻🙏🏻