Ryoba

After the 11 weeks, Ryoba finally has her senpai "aah...darling...you're so cute and handsome....I love you and I love you forever and you? Do you love me?" She said, senpai couldn't answer and Ryoba took off the bandana and he breathed "W-what! YOU'RE A MONSTER!" He yelled "W-what?....AND THAT GIRL ARE MONSTER TOO, TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME!! THEY WAS THREAT! THEY WAS THREATING OUR love..." she said yelling "our love? Threating our love? What are you talking about? Wait...that girls...in our school..." he said "Yes! Them! I had to get rid of them, so we can stay together forever! I'm sorry for what I've done..But I did it for you!" She said "Please..let me go..I won't call the cops.." he said with a sad face "I'm sorry darling, I want to make 100% sure that you won't try to leave me, I won't let you get out of my sight!" She said "What!" "You know...one day, we'll marry, we'll have a baby and we'll live happily ever after! We'll have our first date, our first kiss, our first travel, our meal together, our... * giggles *" she said "you know...if you love someone, you can't tie him to a chair...." he said "My darling...I was scary to be rejected from you..I was scary to be alone..to live without you...but, now you're here and these problems will disappear forever!" She said.
After 2 years, Ryoba and Senpai married and have a baby, the baby is a girl, her problem is that she has no emotion.
Ryoba decided to call her Ayano.
After 4 months, Ayano enrolls in Akademi, the same school of Ryoba.
"See senpai..We're a perfect family." Ryoba said.