Kizana Sunobu

The next day, Info-chan texts me:

Info-chan: congratulations to eliminate Amai Odayaka.
Ayano: It's not a problem
Info-chan: now I can write on my article this case..so I can be famous, anyway bad news coming, look at this.
Ayano: what?
Info-chan: I'm sorry, I didn't do the photo of them.
Ayano: them?
Info-chan: yeah..your senpai is talking with another girl.
Ayano: who is she now?
Info-chan: her name is Kizana Sunobu, she is the leader of the drama club. She's finding a boy who do the part of Romeo and I think that she founds him..
Ayano: who she founds?
Info-chan: your senpai...
Ayano: WHAT!?
Info-chan: yeah...just make her suffer..I give you one thing..she loves the danger and she loves travel with trains.
Ayano: I have an idea * giggles *

Ayano turn off  her phone and she goes at school.
Arriving at school, Ayano sees Senpai and Kizana talking to each other "Senpai, I'm so happy to see you here..I have an important thing to say you" She says "What?" He says "Do you wanna be my Romeo?" She asks, Ayano gets angry that she breaks a branch and no one hear that sound "O-oh..yes!" He says "perfect, meet me at the school gym." She says "When must I meet you?" He asks "mm..at lunchtime..but..we practice at the cleaning time, is it good for you? Or you prefer practice at lunchtime?" She asks "It's equal for me!" He says "Just decide!" She says "okok..I prefer at cleaning time." He says "oh, okay..so, see you there!" She says, Ayano breaks another branch  "I swear with all of my heart, that I'M GOING TO KILL HER!" She thinks in her mind "somehow, she likes danger, so...maybe I could poison her, no...AH GOT IT!  I can tell her to meet me in the train station and I'll go there with a mask, then I'll give her a punch in her stomach and take her from her hair and bring her in the track and when the train will arrive I'll leave her invest from the train...yeah..." she thinks.

Ayano: Info-chan.
Info-chan: yes? How can I help you?
Ayano: I have an idea to how to eliminate Kizana, that bitch.
Info-chan: tell me everything.
Ayano: I can tell her to go in the train station and then I'll take her from the hair and let the train invest her.
Info-chan: oh..it's a bad method of elimination...I like it.
Ayano: but, how can I tell her to meet me there?
Info-chan: well...I can send to her a text and say an excuse.
Ayano: ok, thank you.
Info-chan: no problem :)
Ayano: when you'll send a message to her?
Info-chan: whenever you want.
Ayano: mmh..I want her dead now..so send her the message now.
Info-chan: ok.

Info-chan send a message to Kizana saying something weird

Info-chan: hi Kizana.
Kizana: What? How do you get my number?
Info-chan: It's my speciality.
Kizana: you're weird!
Info-chan: anyways...go to the train station.
Kizana: huh? Why?
Info-chan: just go there.
Kizana: I'll go there if you tell me why.
Info-chan: because your precious senpai is going there.
Kizana: H-how do you know that?
Info-chan: I said..it's my speciality.
Kizana: huh..whatever! I'll go there just you said.
Info-chan: perfect.
Kizana: even though, I don't trust you.
Info-chan: don't worry, just be there.

Ayano smiles and she immediately go to the drama club take the mask and go to the train station "Who want to meet me here?" She says, Ayano comes out of hiding "it's me." Ayano says "Who are you? And can you take off your mask? First of all I don't know you at all, second I don't know your face, are you by any chance that girl who wrote to me?" She asks "I don't want to tell you my name and either to show you my face" Ayano comes near to her and give her a punch in her stomach "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" She says suffering "I'm doing the right thing to do." Ayano says "W-What?" "You're my problem..and I have to get rid of you." Ayano says "W-What are you talking about? I'm not a problem, everyone love me, either for senpai. " she says getting Ayano mad "And from now on, everyone will know that you escape from them." Ayano says "What? Huh! It's so hard to talk to you with that stupid mask!" She says, Ayano takes her from the hair "HEY! YOU'RE HURTING ME! LET ME GO!" she says "the train is arriving right now, it sure would be a shame if I let you fall." Ayano says "WHAT! NOOOOOOO!??"she screams "THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT TO STEAL MY SENPAI AWAY!" Ayano yells to her with a psycho tone "W-What?" She says "and now, you'll pay the consequences!" Ayano says, the train is almost near to the station and she let her fall "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" her words stop and invest her. A lots blood come out of her body and the train is cover with blood, Ayano does a psycho smile and she goes at home.