Muya Kina

Finally she gets rid of Asu's body once and for all and as always someone send a message to Ayano :

Info-chan: oh...this IS the thing that your mother did when she was here...
Ayano: surprise?
Info-chan: no, I'll never be surprise of your mother.
Ayano: ok calm down
Info-chan: anyways look at this

Ayano: who is fucking she!?Info-chan: her name is Muja Kina and she's a nurse

Info-chan: her name is Muja Kina and she's a nurse. She want to take care of your senpai and obviously she loves him so much.
Ayano: She'll regret to be near to Senpai and to love him!
Info-chan: she loves a lot pink.
Ayano: I don't know what to do with her.
Info-chan: Maybe I have an idea.
Ayano: what is it.
Info-chan: spy on her obviously and try to take more information about her.
Ayano: ok.

Ayano turn off her phone and go to school.
"I can't believe that we have a nurse girl. I wanted a boy not a girl!" One girl says "eh! So have I!" One boy says, Ayano tries to find her senpai, but nothing.
After some minutes, finally she find him with that nurse "T-Thank you to help me." Senpai says "Don't worry honey, I'm always here to help you" Muja says, Ayano gets nervous when Muja says "Honey" to him "THAT BITCH!" She thinks in her mind "so tell me everything about you, I don't know you at all." Senpai says "right. Well...I like pink, I love romantic songs, I really love cute thing and hot boys." She says and Ayano finally find an idea and she takes her phone:

Ayano: Info-chan!
Info-chan: what?
Ayano: oh my god! You're so quick to answer.
Info-chan: this is not of your business.
Ayano: anyways, I discover something about Muja, even though, you know everything about this school and students, right?
Info-chan: not everything.
Ayano: anyways, Muja likes pink, she loves romantic songs and she really like hot boys.
Info-chan: this is a normal thing.
Ayano: but, I know that the nursery or the teacher can't have a relationship with someone.
Info-chan: oh you think so?
Ayano: yes.
Info-chan: you're right.
Ayano: maybe, I can write something about her.
Info-chan: that she likes hot boys?
Ayano: yes, write something for me about her and I publish at this school.
Info-chan: sure, give me one second.

After two minutes

Info-chan: here you are. I wrote an article about your rival.
Ayano: thank you.
Info-chan: how you'll publish my article to the school?
Ayano: I have my speciality.
Info-chan: mmh..I don't think so.
Ayano: My mom teach me how to publish some articles to the school.
Info-chan: you know..she teached you how to publish this article like she did in 1980s and this school there's not a newspaper club, so..I don't know how you can publish it.
Ayano: I HAVE my speciality.
Info-chan: just do your job.
Ayano: well...thank you for helping me, I have a greatful idea.
Info-chan: what is it?
Ayano: I'll publish this article on internet.
Info-chan: good idea, so you want her out of school..I see.
Ayano: thank you, well..you can publish my article.
Info-chan: I would love to do that, but I'm busy right now, see you later.
Ayano: ok, bye.

Ayano publish the article about Muja Kina on yangram.
After some minutes, some message arrive and it's the bullies who write "OMG! That nursery are so silly! So disgusting, HA!" Another bully says "It's disgusting from part of her! She likes hot boys, there's someone here in this school who is hot?" And another bully "I think, the hot boys are Taro Yamada (I don't care about him, but I know that he's a hot boy, every girls love him), Itachi Zametora (he IS the one of the hot boyyys), Budo Masuta, there's a lots, but I can't believe that Muja Kina likes that type of boy, HAHAHAHAH if at school we bully her?" And another one "Oooh I love IT! let's do it!" And that's it now her job is done.
She sends a message to Info-chan:

Ayano: Ok, I published my article on internet and they're planning to bully her.
Info-chan: maybe you could say bad words about her..maybe she would can suicide..
Ayano: I just want her out of school, there are a lots dead in this school, so from now on I'll use Pacific method.
Info-chan: ok, got it.

She comes to school and Ayano doesn't see everyone at the entrance of the school.
And finally she finds them, they're bullying the nurse "OMG! You're a fucking pervert! HA!" One girl say "do you know that you can't have a relationship with a male student?" One boy ask, the nurse feels bad and depress, she wants to go home, but the councillor stops her and tell her to go to the councillor office.
"Well...I heard that my students' bullying you, right?" She says "Yeah..." Muja says "Do you know the reason?" She asks "I-I don't know...they said that I can't have a relationship with a student.." Muja says "WHAT! YOU! A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY STUDENTS! Who were you dating?" She asks yelling at her "I-I..w-was d-dating..Taro Y-Yamada.." Muja says, the councillor is in shock "I can't believe it...HOW DARE YOU! Did you hear school rules?" She asks and Muja Kina says no "Well..the school rules say that you can't have a relationship with a student! It's a unrespecting thing, so I'm sorry Muja, but I permanently must expel you." The councillor says and Muja cries a lots and she takes her thing and go away from Akademi school.