Osana Najimi

"Finally you're here! I waited for you for a long time! You said that we went to school together!" The girl says "I'm so sorry Osana, how can I be forgive?" He says "With nothing! No...ok, I want you to meet me on the rooftop at the lunchtime, got it?" She says "huh? Why?" He asks "Don't be so difficult, just be there, alright? And don't be late!" She says "okok, I'll be there!" She says "good!" She says.
Ayano strembles with fear of lose her senpai "I have to do something! SOMETHING! SHE CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME! I would love to kill her! But..with a deadbody in the school, would be a tragedy for the school's reputation..soo, maybe the only thing to do is sabotage her." Ayano says in her mind.
Ayano goes to the faculty room to take a hair clip "ehm..excuse me.." Ayano says "yes? How can I help you?" The teacher says "Can I take it?" Ayano asks "Sure! This hair clip is for all of you! So you can take it!" Teacher says "thank you!" Ayano says.
And then, Ayano goes to the drama club and take ....(I don't remember the material that is in the drama club).
She goes to the workshop and create a lockpick.
She then takes a rat poison and go to her class.
She sees Osana's bento and Senpai's bento and she decides to poison Senpai's bento "Sorry senpai, it's for your good." But two bullies sees her do something weird "hey! What are you doing!" One bully says "I'm just adding a spice in Senpai's bento. There's something wrong?" Ayano asks "yes, can I see this - spice-?" The bully asks and Ayano refuses, but the bully insists again and again "fine!" She says, and then the bully sees the "spice", but it's a rat poison "A RAT POISON! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU WANT ADD SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO SENPAI'S BENTO? YOU WANT HIM TO BE SICK?" The bully screams "Don't scream asshole!" Ayano says "How do you call me? Asshole? Oohohohoho! You're gonna regret it to say that!" She says "Try to do a revenge against me and I'll kill you." Ayano says with an empty face "Omg! Fine!" She says.
Ayano finished her work, she just have to wait their reaction.
It's lunch time, and Ayano runs towards the rooftop to wait both Senpai and Osana.
Here we go, they here "I'm here, just like you ask me" Senpai says "H-here!" She says and shows the bento "You made me lunch?" He asks "D-DON'T MAKE ANY WRONG IDEA! I-I DIDN'T MAKE FOR YOU! I JUST MADE TOO FOOD THIS MORNING! so you can have the extra!" She says with an .angry tone "cool! Thanks" he says "just shut up and eat it!" She yells and then she turns her face in another person, it's Raibaru, but after Senpai eats the bento, he feels sick "huh.. what did you put in this?" He asks "w-what? What do you mean?" She asks "I'm sorry..I can't finish it..I have to go!" He runs towards the bathroom to vomit and Osana be gut.
Ayano goes to her class and studies Physics Education and then she goes at home.
"My beautiful senpai..I'll save you from that girl!" She thinks in her mind, but when she says the last word, something or one distract her:

Info-chan: hey
Ayano: Do I know you?
Info-chan: I saw you stalking an underclassman today.
Ayano: I'm sorry there's be a misunderstanding.
Info-chan: there's no need to play dumb with me, I'm trying to help you.
Do you want some information about the girl he was with?
Ayano: I'm listening.
Info-chan: her name is Osana Najimi, she has an infinity crush on him. She plans to confess her feelings on friday underneath the cherry tree behind the school.
You know there's a myth that if you confess your love to a boy, he can't refuse.
Ayano: why are you telling me?
Info-chan: I would be happy if something bad happens to Osana-chan and I think that you're the right person to give her what she deserves.
Ayano: who are you?
Info-chan: Info-chan.
Ayano: an urban legend who talk to other people to have a favour from them, telling them to take a photo of girls' panties and that girl will use them for her scoop.
Info-chan: congratulations, you guessed.
Ayano: you're disgusting.
Info-chan: and you're a stalker.
Ayano: anyways..if I don't want to do anything with you?
Info-chan: if you're not interested to my services, feel free to ignore me, I won't take it personally, but DON'T ignore Osana-chan..you have one week to eliminate her or your senpai will never belong to you. Make her suffer.
The next day, Ayano has a plan as usual.
She goes to school and spies Osana and Senpai "Do you bring the book?" She asks "yes, here..I let you borrow it, but, my sister gave to me this book, so be careful, okay?"
He says "oh..sure I will, don't worry." Osana says "bring it to me at 05:15, so you can tell me if you like it or not." He says "sure, I'm not stupid or something!" She says.
Ayano does a smile, a psycho smile, her intention is to put Senpai's book on the water.
It's lunch time and Osana is on the fountain with Senpai's book "let's see what this book talk about" she says "Be careful with that book..if Senpai take care of it too much..it's better not ruin it" Raibaru says "yeah..you're right." Osana says.
After some hours, Osana has a break and leave the book on the edge of the fountain, but Ayano runs quickly towards it and push it into the water.
Her plans is done and let's see Osana's reaction "OH NO! THE BOOK! Ooh..senpai will get maaad...." Osana says with a sad face.
At 05:15 PM, Senpai waits Osana in front of the bush "S-Senpai..here..." she gives the book to Senpai. "But...Osana..why?" He asks "I-I didn't do on purpose..it's just happen...but I didn't want to do that...I was having a break and I saw your book on the water..I'm so sorry..." Osana says every excuse to be forgive from him "Ok...I really understand that I can't trust you...I'll never let you borrow my book anymore! Bye Osana...see you tomorrow.." he says "W-Wait senpai!" She yells, but he's gone.
Ayano sabotages every event between Osana and Senpai and finally the last day..The special day is here, Osana isn't ready at all, but Raibaru gives her advice and gives her strength and security.
Osana put the notes in Senpai's locker and goes to the cherry tree.
She waits and waits when finally Senpai comes "Finally! You make me wait, dummy!" She says "Osana? Why do you tell me to come here?" He asks "B-because..I have to tell you something! It's really important to say..but I take my courage, I'm ready to tell you! Well...when we were child....When I met you..I was really happy to know you..to be friend with you..but, My happiness reached the limit..." she tells "What do mean with reached the limit?" He asks "Let me talk! Anyways...My happiness reached the limit...but, then, every boy asks me to hang out with them, but I refuse them all..not because I don't like boys..but I wanted to hang out with a special person who is here to listen to me...you know what I'm talking about.." she says "Me? Or other boys?" He asks "are you stupid or what? DO YOU REALLY want to ruin our atmosphere? Anyways..don't get me wrong! So...It's not for other boys..ok, I must tell you directly.." she says "Hurry up..I don't have much time" he says "well....I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" finally Osana confess her feelings to Senpai, but...."I'm sorry Osana, I'm not in love with you..with everything you've done..made a bad bento..I thought that it was a joke of yours..but, it wasn't, then you ruin my book....then you take Panties' photo and you sleep for all the time skipping our date and then I heard something really really bad...I heard a vocal message between you and another girl who is talking about me.....and I don't want to do anything with you...so I don't love you, I can't trust you anymore.." Senpai says breaking Osana's heart and leave her alone.
Ayano sees the situation and make a psycho smile.