Asu rito

The atmosphere is so worst than the other day. Ayano doesn't care about it, she just thinks only about her senpai and then a message arrive:

Info-chan: congratulations....I'm more surprise than before, but from now on, I'll never tell you how to eliminate a new rival, in fact talking about rival, there's another girl around with your senpai.
Ayano: again? My senpai is so popular with girls! So I must kill everyone at school.
Info-chan: no. Eliminate only the rivals who try to steal senpai away from you.
Ayano: ok.
Info-chan: anyways, look at this

Ayano: Senpai? He practices sport? Oh yeah, that bitch convince him to practice it

Info-chan: well..she's the leader of sport club and she eats a health meal.
Ayano: I have an idea..my mother has done it when she was here.
Info-chan: ....
Ayano: are you okay?
Info-chan: don't talk to me about her.
Ayano: why? She's my mother what has she done to you?
Info-chan: it's a long story.
Ayano: you're weird.
Info-chan: just think to eliminate that girl.
Ayano: ok.

Ayano turn off her phone and go to school.
"Heeey Senpaaaai~~~" she wave at him "Oi Asu! How're ya doing?" He asks "Today I must do my match! I'll win obviously!" She says "Omg! I'll chering you!" Senpai says, after heard their conversation, Ayano goes to the chemistry class and take the lethal poison and go to Asu's class and put the poison in Asu's bento.
It's lunch time and Asu Rito takes her bento and start to walk towards the sport club "Hi guys, can you go in another place? I have a date right here." Ayano asks "Sure!" All say, they go in another place and Ayano waits Asu for 5 or more and finally she arrives.
After she gives a bite on her bento, she hears her throat hurt very hurt and she's choking, she asks help, but no one is around her.
After some time, finally Asu Rito is dead "Finally you're dead, no one can steal my senpai." Ayano says and she brings Asu's body in the incinerator.