Amai Odayaka

Ayano goes at home, thinking about her senpai.
Finally she's at home and open her wardrobe with Senpai's photo "you're safe now..I won't let anyone come between us, you have to trust me and one day you'll notice me" she says in her mind, but a new message is coming:

Infochan: congratulation of eliminating Osana-chan...I'm surprise...I didn't know that you had a skill like this.
Ayano: are you angry? Did you want Osana dead? Well..watch me and learn something to how eliminate a rival.
Info-chan: yes, I will..but I want to show you something.
Ayano: what?

Info-chan: look at this

Ayano: who is she?
Info-chan: her name is Amai Odayaka..she is the leader of the cooking club, she loves baking and all sweet. She's constricting your senpai to work with her in her bakery.
Ayano: WHAT? Get to the point!
Info-chan: oh...are you jealous?
Ayano: shut up and talk!
Info-chan: calm down..I know that this girl is too sweet with your senpai..make her suffer as I said before.
Ayano: yes, She'll suffer and regret to be with MY senpai.

Ayano throws her phone on the ground with her strong and calm down.
She wears her uniform and go at school.
She arrives at school and see Senpai and that girl "Hey senpai!" She says "Yeah?" He says "Do you wanna make a cookie with me? After make it we can hang out, i-if you want.." Amai asks "Oh..yes, I'd love to." He says, Ayano is not happy at all, Ayano thinks every way possible to get rid of her, but nothing..."wait..if Amai is the leader of the cooking club, I can push her on the oven and burn her *giggle *, How much I'd love to do that..yeah, I'll do it" she thinks and then she takes her phone and text to Info-chan:

Ayano: Info-chan, I have something to tell you.
Info-chan: tell me everything.
Ayano: when I was in fronts the cooking club..I thought that I could push her in the oven. What do you think about my idea?
Info-chan: It's a GOOD idea! But..why are you asking me that?
Ayano: I want some information how can I push her in the oven that's it.
Info-chan: okay..first of all, you have send her member away from there..wait that Amai open the oven and then you'll push her and turn on it and she'll burn.
Ayano: cool! Thank you!
Info-chan: you're welcome.

Ayano goes once again to the cooking club, Amai is not there, so Ayano is advance "Hey, guys.." she says "Yes?" All "Can you go away from here? Because I have a date right here and I don't want to be bother.." she says "Sure!" All and everyone is not there anymore, the only thing to do is wait Amai.
After some hours, Amai is there, right in front of the oven; Amai open it and Ayano pushes her on it and close it with Amai inside and Ayano turn on it and Amai burns.
Ayano does a psycho laugh "FINALLY YOU'RE OVER! No one can touch him! He's mine!" She thinks and she goes at her home thinking about her senpai.
Getting at home, Ayano hears the ring phone "Hello? Mom?" She says "Darling! I'm so happy to hear you! How's your new school?" Ryoba asks "good, it's good." Ayano says "and I hear the TV news says that in Akademi high school, there's a deadbody who was burn, What's happen? In that school, there's a killer?" Ryoba says "Mom, the killer is me..I killed that girl for love." Ayano says "OH MY GOOD! REALLY! AAAAAAAH! I'm so happy for you! I would love to know your senpai! One day..when we'll come back, I'll know your senpai!" Ryoba says "yeah, but where are you mom?" She says "I can't tell you where I am, I'm with your father, so be patience, it's a long story, I'm sure I'll tell you about it one day, but make sure to eliminate every girl who try to steal your senpai from you." Ryoba says "ok, got it." Ayano closes the call phone and lay on the bed.