Chapter Two

I anchored the canoe I borrowed from the campground and grabbed my bag from the front storage container. This tiny beach was about a half-mile down stream and my go-to place for sneaking off in order to claim some solitude for over ten years now. It was serene with the only sound for miles was that of rushing water and the occasional bald eagle alerting the world of its magnificence. The spot was surrounded by large rocks protruding from the water like gods. I've always loved the way the giant grey stones stood together forming a moon-shaped circle of strength. It was as if they were soldiers keeping an eye on the nature in their charge. It was beautiful, really, how they formed a divide in the water which allowed a gentle unfolding onto the shore.

Shielded by their towering guard, it was nice to be able to have a little privacy. Especially, with what I had in mind. Last thing I needed was a family to row by with their cameras out hoping to catch some wildlife on film. I doubted this type of primitive behavior would be approved for all audiences or family slide-shows. Another added bonus was the infinite cliff directly behind me, offering the perfect backdrop of concealment. 

I unzipped my backpack and laid a towel down on the sun-soaked sand. Before getting down to business, I paused to look out between the stones for one last moment of clarity. It was nice to get out here and away from all that. My dick wasn't in full-on rage mode at the moment after the short paddle here, but it certainly wasn't finished tapping at my shorts looking for some attention. Remembering the main purpose of this venture, I plopped my ass down and grabbed my one hitter from my backpack. I flicked on my lighter before holding it to the end of the blunt and took a hard, long pull. After a few seconds I let it out and watched as the white smoke floated into the air.

I closed my eyes and waited patiently for the weed to enter my sister while I allowed images of Brooke to wash over me. I needed to get her out of my system. Once I relieved the pressure between my legs, I prayed I'd be able to function around her instead of being bombarded with urges to fuck every three seconds!

Okay, let's do this.

The effects of the weed were already beginning to take hold of me and my mind shifted it's full attention back to the issue at hand. I gave the area a quick once over and listened for any signs of hikers, or worse, small innocent children deciding to play hide and seek. Other than the soft ripples of water climbing delicately up the sand in front of me, there were no unusual sounds that I could hear over the rushing water. My heartbeat was becoming more rapid from the pot and my dick was tingling with anticipation. I lowered my shorts, freeing my very excited appendage, and looked down at it.

Of course, I was now fully erect, and the hole at the center of my tip glistened. I leaned forward to the lake, wet my hand, and laid back on my towel. Closing my eyes, I imagined Brooke walking out of the shallow water in front of me, soaking wet, and naked. Scratch that, soaking wet and in that small little bikini she had on earlier so I can play with the material a little before sliding it to the side for a little peak.

Oh yeah. Come and get it baby.

I could see her mouth parting and her tongue slipping out to lick her lips with hunger as if she were right here with me.

Put those plump beauties around my dick and show me what I've been missing all my life.

I slowly ran my hand up the length of my cock and visualized her kneeling down at my feet and spreading my legs. I tightened my grip out of sheer desperation.

God that feels good, Brooke. I want you.

I slowly moved my hand up and down until I could feel my balls tighten.

Your mouth is so wet. So warm on my dick.

I saw, with perfect clarity, her shift her position and open her legs while she continued to assault me. With my eyes still closed, I looked down and imagined her touching herself. I practically exploded at the scene and increased the friction my hand had on myself.

Jesus!