Chapter Fifteen

The walls of the tent continued to shake around us but all I could hear were the sounds Brooke and I made together with our bodies. The wind was restless and whistled without pause, which, for whatever reason, increased my untamed arousal. I grabbed her sides and flipped her over onto her stomach, making sure I could see her ass. She yelped.

God, if that's not the best sound in the world, I don't know what is.

I bent over and gave one of her cheeks a nibble while exploring the other one with my hand. She lifted her hips and opened herself to me.

"Okay, enough of this, I can't do this without seeing you," furious by the darkness, I leaned off the bed to try and reach my phone as well as the sleeping bag that had fallen off.

"What are you doing?" She giggled.

"I'm going to hide myself so I can watch you without the world seeing," getting on my knees behind her, I wrapped myself in the down-stuffed bedding and flicked my phone on.

Thank fuck for Edison.

She swayed back and forth to tease me with all her entry points and as the small light in my hand displayed all I'd ever need to see, I realized in that moment I needed to appreciate what she was offering to me. She was not a female to take for granted. I was spellbound and prisoner to her, and despite the urgency screaming between my legs, I couldn't turn my eyes away from all her glory. Her pussy twinkled in the artificial light and her ass parted just enough to send me into early-onset cardiac failure. Her lips were pink from the earlier mouth action I gave her and the smooth skin surrounding both her holes were covered in moisture. I lowered my head to her entrance and positioned my body so I was laying on my stomach behind her. My legs hung off the end of the cot but I barely noticed the discomfort. Her clit was calling to me, bulging and ready. I gave it a little tongue tease before trailing it up and over her perfectly puckered asshole.

"Oh my God!" She slammed her wet heat into my face and grabbed the sheet underneath us in her fists. I plunged my tongue into her and massaged her nerve with my upper lip until her walls started to throb. That was my cue.

I rose and hovered over her back, gently rubbing the head of my cock against her asshole. She moaned and pleaded with her body, pushing herself back to try and get any of me in, but I resisted. There was no way I'd fit in that tight little opening and there was no way our first time was going to involve that. But teasing I could do.

"What's the hurry?" I poked and bent over to lick my way up the small of her back and up toward her shoulders. My dick was positioned perfectly between her juicy ass cheeks so, of course, I held on for dear like and humped the shit out of her while gripping her pelvic bone for more friction. Her skin broke out in goose bumps and her hips quivered below me. I wasn't even touching her sweet spot yet.

Perfect.

"I've been dreaming about you, and how it will feel having you inside me. And it hasn't left my mind. I need this, Evan. I need you," she pleaded.

"Anything you want, I will make happen," I touched my nose to her neck and bit down on her shoulder while burying only the tip of my penis inside of her warmth. "I promise you that."

The fit was tight but her arousal made it easy to slide between her opening, however, it was anything but easy keeping myself from pushing all of me in too quickly. She screamed into the sheets, making my chest flutter, with each inch I made disappear inside of her. The unstableness of the air-mattress made every sensation that much more intense while also preventing us from wailing away at each other. Add that to the heat coming from our wet bodies combined with the chaos of the thundering waves outside and rampant gusts of wind made the entire experience extremely erotic.