Chapter Four

The night carried on as expected. Drinks, stories, laughs, pot. There were eight of us sitting around the fire and I was happy to be around the verbal commotion because it kept my mind from wandering, mostly. It wasn't a horrible time. Two couples, one I had never seen before, were making out most of the time and between Jessie continuing to shoot me the occasional, 'it's fucking happening', look, I couldn't help but feel more at ease. That could also be in part to the booze I was consuming.

Cheers to you, gin.

We had to have played at least seven rounds of the very childish, yet amusing, game of Would You Rather and at this point the alcohol had sufficiently numbed my brain from almost all rational thought. It hit me quicker than usual tonight and I wondered if it was because I hadn't eaten enough earlier due to my mixed up mental state. One drink and a few ciders typically wouldn't cause such a buzz, but hey, it felt great so I wasn't going to complain. I watched through hooded eyes, as Jessie began scooting her body down the log bench toward me.

Ok, I can do this. She's hot. Let's go man. Man up.

I smiled as Jessie neared me. She didn't return the gesture. She was heated, and focused. I stood and motioned with my head for her to join me behind Kevin's truck. She rose immediately and followed. I was on a mission. Apparently. No one noticed our absence through the alcohol haze they were all in and I could tell Jessie was also feeling the warmth of alcohol in her veins. When we reached the back of his pick-up, I turned to see Jessie hastily closing the gap between us. I didn't want to go too far with her, but hoped a simple make-out session would help clear my mind. The sweatpants she was wearing would certainly make things fun. The thought of rubbing myself between her legs caused blood to rush to my crotch, if I could keep my mind focused enough to not let it wander. I put my drink down on the rim of the bumper and watched as she buried her eyes into me.

Fuck, she means business. Game on. This could be fun.

The instant she slammed herself into me, we wrapped our arms around each other and went at it. I poured myself into her and instantaneously pretended it was Brooke. It was dark where we were and with the sounds of the water right behind us made it impossible for anyone to notice us. She smelled like oranges, and pot, and her skin was soft. Doable. A twinge of guilt raced through me but when she pressed her hand against my dick, all of my second-guessing vanished and was replaced with arousal.

Thanks to my vivid imagination.

I pinned her giggling body against the car like I was angry and looked her in the eyes. Hoping to see Brooke. Of course, I didn't, so I closed them again so I could. I needed someone to let all my energy out on. And damn was Jessie willing.

I slammed my mouth against hers again, taking out all my frustration on her body. Pressing her against the cold metal frame behind her, I forcefully gyrated my hips into her hand to increase the friction between my legs. Her lips were tense. Fidgety. I tried slowing her down by sliding my body down hers until we were the same height, hoping the better angle would help loosen her up. Which it did. Her bizarre lip dance slowed as she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs tightly around my body. My dick continued to harden when she removed her grip and replaced it with the junction between her legs. Her incessant grinding sent my head spinning, so I reached up behind her and grabbed onto her hair to sync her movements with mine. She wrapped her arms around my lower back as I continued to rub myself against her, holding her firmly in place. Her moans filled the air around my head when I started kissing her neck. Brooke flashed behind my closed eyes and my cock began to pulse.

God...Brooke.

I reached my other hand underneath the back of her T-shirt and unclamped her bra. She bit my ear and her whole body started to vibrate before I even touched her chest. I sucked her neck hard and grabbed her left breast aggressively while continuing to undulate my hips against her warm center. And even though the pain in my crotch from being restricted by my pants was getting unbearable, I couldn't stop envisioning my hands running all over Brooke's body. Jessie clutched the hair on the back of my head and arched her back to open up her legs more to allow for a deeper grind. Just as I was about to feel her explode in my standing lap, she reached down and unbuttoned my jeans.