Drinking too much is bad

Colin was having a hard time standing up, probably, as his brother Benedict told him laughing, he was getting old and starting to not hold the alcohol anymore, but damn him every time he argued with that woman he needed alcohol to wash it down the bitterness that the words she wanted to say to him left in his throat.  Nothing, that woman always had the last word with him.
  Either because they were interrupted by someone in the family who heard them screaming or because she knew how to distract him.... She always hoped that the distraction would make him change his mind, because when she distanced him, how true God is, then he didn't he didn't even remember his name.
  He tripped on the last step and if he wasn't ready with his arm to break the fall, he would have had to drink liquids for quite a while, this idea made him smile.  He who ate like a mad buffalo, as a little girl familiar with him said, who drank liquids to feed himself.  He finally made it to the secondary room and thought it best to sleep there that night, that woman wouldn't let him through that either… he smiled again.  She didn't like arguing .... but she loved making peace .... maybe ... no!  Colin Bridgerton you have to stick to your decisions!!  She told herself.  Anyway she would have done as she wanted .. that shrew with red hair like fire ...