Kate And Colin

Kate watched him warily, she didn't know what to say and Colin closed his eyes sighing.  She knew she didn't believe him.  Who could.  She found it hard to believe himself.
"I…I don't know what's going on Colin, you know what you've been through and what a meltdown you've had…maybe your longing for a life like this with Penelope is so strong that it's led you to believe you've lived it. ...or maybe you're really dreaming and I hope you wake up soon because, I can't see you suffering like this. But I'll tell you this, you're here now live this life as best you can. Maybe this will make you learn from mistakes."
"Mistakes that in theory I didn't make..."
"Then why are you in this condition? You drink, you fog your brain with opium to fall into oblivion, you want to forget... what Colin, you got what you wanted success, fame, you have all the women you want, damn it !"  Kate said
Colin was shocked hearing Kate use language that wasn't exactly feminine but he thought he had an ally in her.
"I want Penelope," Colin said heartily.
"And go get her, damn you! Clean up your life and go get her, she's not married yet."
"Yes..... yes I will. I'll take it back. I know I already have it, but if it doesn't, I want it" he said getting out of bed and getting dressed.
"Well Colin" Kate said turning away blushing "you could wait to recover..."
"No...I don't want to wait, I have to talk to her right away"
"You mustn't let anyone see you...the queen said you must stay away from her"
"I'll find a way..."
A little boy of about 2 years came running in.. with the nanny.  The nanny apologized because she had slipped from his hand.
"ioo.. oppa!"
Colin picked him up and blew him up and grabbed him hugging him, he remembered when he used to do that with his kids…
The boy laughed with joy.
"Little plague don't make your uncle tired, he's still not well"
Edmund whining didn't want to leave Colin.
"Don't worry, you'll soon have a little brother to play with."
"Colin .... how do you do that" Kate said touching her belly "I haven't told anyone"
"I know..." Colin said smiling.