Kissing Death ~Part Eight~

~Part Eight~

I managed to find the dinning hall on my own, and when I walked in. it was complete and utter chaos. There was about fifteen tables. Each one had about ten girls at it. But some of them had been pushed together so groups of friends could eat together. "Hadley!" I heard a voice over the roar of conversation. Jenna was waving to me from across the room. She had a stand on top of the table for her hand to be visible though. I smiled and made my way across to her. She was at one of the smaller tables with five other girls. And before I even got over there I knew that I had just gotten into more shit. Because Kirsten was there. She glared at me. Obviously saying " you better not fucking sit here." But I ignored her and sat down. As close to Jenna as possible which only seemed to piss the blonde off more. "Who's this?" A girl asked. She had a sweet smile and bright fiery red hair. "Hadley. She's my roommate." Jenna chirped. "Nice to meet you. I'm Andramada. You can call me Drama though." Drama said. Kirsten didn't say a word. Just stared down at her half eaten plate. "Kir say hi..." Drama said nudging her. "Hi." Kirsten growled. Drama rolled her eyes and mouthed a silent apology to me. "That's Lexi and Kaylee." Jenna said pointing to the other girls that hadn't been introduced. They waved, but that was their only form of hospitality. "Come on let's get you some dinner. You must be starved." Jenna giggled and stood up leading me over to wear we could pick up things to eat.