Chapter 4

Mostly Netayam's pov

"Neteyam watched Aonung as he smiled a mischievouse smile and made a clicking sound with his throath,"

"Aonung continued to make the clicking sound with his throath as a creature swam up to them, Aonung caressed the creatures neck patting its head.

"Alright who wants to go first"?

"Me lo'ak basically shouted before neteyam could,'

"Neteyam sighed in deafeat, being the older brother sucks'

Tsireya moved up and pushed Aonung out the way seeing as Aonung had no means wanting to teach lo'ak,

"Tsireya explained everything she needed to lo'ak about the bond, lo'ak nodded and made the bond with the creature and got ready to swim"!

"Better hold on tight",Aonung commented

"I got this lo'ak said determined,

"Before Neteyam could wish him good luck lo'ak had already gone underwater neteyam dunked his head under and observed his brother, not even a minute later lo'ak began to lose his grip and came spirling off the creature,

"I knew he wouldn't last Aonung said snikering"

"Call your creature back"

"Why don't you do it yourself forest boy"?

"Tsireya slapped her brother on his head" Because it's your job so call it back.

"Aonung huffed and began making the clicking sound again,Neteyam smirked at this , Aonung glared back but kept his mouth shut'

lo'ak came over slumping his sholders, "man i thought i had it"

"Don't worry little bro just watch and learn"

'As if you could do any better neteyam" lo'ak said annoyed"

"Hey forest boy"

"Neteyam looked up at Aonung who had the creature already, It's your turn let's see you in action',

"Neteyam swam over to Aonung and hopped onto the creature, He made the bond and secured himself so he didn't fall off Then he was sunken under water,"

"The creature swam fast and neteyam was struggling to stay on,He kept the tie steady refusing to fall off so quick not like this atleast," he closed his eyes as the water wasn't allowing him to keep them open as he did this his hand lost It's grip and he came spirling off the creature,

He came back up to the surface only to find Aonung and his freind Rotxo laughing.

"Couldn't stay on forest boy"?

"Neteyam huffed ignoring that punchable smirk Aonung had on his face.'

"Neteyam took a deep breath he knew this was Aonung's doing and he wasn't gonna let it get to him,

"Don't worry i just fell off my hand slipped"

"Aonung stopped laughing looking at Neteyam confused'?

,Neteyam smirked seeing the confused look on his face"

"Ok let's teach you guys to breath tsireya said with a smile"

"Yeah but where's kiri tuk said interupting'?

"Oh yeah kiri's exploring the nature neteyam explained, she had told me earlyer that she found metkayina's nature interesting,'

"Tuk made an oh face, well can we go home now big bro"?

"Not as yet tuk but you can go home and rest,

Yeah i think ill go too i gotta go help my "mom Rotxo also said"
~~~~~~~~~~~~