Chapter 25

That night after Neteyam got home he layed awake unable to sleep at all,"I have such deep feelings for aonung and I know it i care ever so deeply about him but why can't I just tell him,maybe im just afraid of getting rejected but I can't just keep these feelings forever, if Im too late someone else might get him before I do,but what if he thinks im weird or disgusting what if he doesn't like me back.

"I must tell him tomorrow if I keep these feelings bottled up any longer I think I might actually lose myself,even it he doesn't think of me the way i think of him I just hope we can still be friends. Neteyam thought before closing his eyes to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can do it Neteyam you just gotta tell him,Neteyam sighed and eventually walked up to aonungs house and knocking,and thankfully aonung answered the door,"Oh hey Neteyam whatsup aonung said questioningly
"Aonung can we talk somewhere private".

Aonung looked and neteyam confused but agreed,they went to the same place where Aonung had ran to the other night.

"So what did you wanna talk about aonung asked,Aonung promise me we can still be friends after this Neteyam asked,of course anything.

"Aonung im...literally in love with you right now and I want you to be mine for as long as I can keep you,and i really hope you feel the same way I don't know what it is that draws me to you, I've tried to convince myself that I hated you but it didn't work i.. Jus- Neteyam was cut off when he felt someone else's lips against his the kiss was soft and gentle and it lasted for a couple seconds before they pulled away.

"Aonung?,"pfft you should see your face right now aonung said giggling.
"Wait does this mean that you also like me back neteyam said excitedly,"of course it does idiot aonung said before he was pulled into another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur- hey guys sorry I haven't updated in forever,my phone had fell in water and just recently gotten fixed i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i know you guys wanted the kiss to happen lol🖤